Thread: Prawning cum Fireworks 13th July

Default Prawning cum Fireworks 13th July

Hi Everyone,

Since national day is coming and there will be fireworks going on this sat 13th July, why not take the chance to get together and shoot the fireworks, enjoy some beer and we can always have some discussion about shooting it before it starts.

I will be meeting some friends at jurong bird park for prawning first before going for fireworks. If you are meeting me for prawning and some gathering as we discuss about any kind of shoots, meet 1130am at boon lay station

Prawning Meeting Venus: Boon Lay station
    Time: 1130H

Fireworks Meeting Venue: MBS station ( We shall walk about to find the best spot and get the best view on that day)
    Time: 1600H

Things to bring:
    -Umbrella/Raincoat
    -Tripod
    -Remote
    -Camera
    -Wide angle or fisheye lens
    - zoom lens shoot helicopter if u want
    -Black card

There are no limit to number of pax but we see how it goes and no one is going to book any slot for you if your late, Last year I chopped half the area ard custom house seats for 4 hours becos they are late, not happening this year.

PM me your HP number and I will pm you mine as well as list your name below:
    1. canonmono
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Default Re: Prawning cum Fireworks 13th July

Sounds like fun i m in my first outing with clubsnap buddies

Default Re: Prawning cum Fireworks 13th July

Thx for all that came

IMG_5876 by canonmono

Stay tune for next sat outing which will also be my last outing for fireworks as i will be going bali to relax la kopi during the long break
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/