Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What rechargable batt good?

$18 is ex ..
    ani better price ?

Quote Originally Posted by simon80
    $18 is ex ..
    ani better price ?
    I don't think $18 is too much to ask for them.. They're, after all, the highest capacity in their range.. And everybody with half-a-brain knows that anything at it's peak will cost more...

actually I have a qns.....hope somebody can help~!

it seem tat sanyo batts is the best in the market for rechargeables rite?...but it is not tat widely sold in spore?...I mean not alot of shops carry it rite?

But GP like anywhere also got sell but their price like more expensive than sanyo leh...how come huh?...GP is "make in Spore/China"....sanyo is "make in Jap"......and seem tat GP nt tat reliable??....but how come still so much more expensive like tat?

Quote Originally Posted by simon80
    $18 is ex ..
    ani better price ?
    You refering to the Sanyo Nimh 2500?
    AP selling 4 pcs with case for $16.

Quote Originally Posted by scramblur11
    actually I have a qns.....hope somebody can help~!

it seem tat sanyo batts is the best in the market for rechargeables rite?...but it is not tat widely sold in spore?...I mean not alot of shops carry it rite?

But GP like anywhere also got sell but their price like more expensive than sanyo leh...how come huh?...GP is "make in Spore/China"....sanyo is "make in Jap"......and seem tat GP nt tat reliable??....but how come still so much more expensive like tat?
    Sanyo core biz is not in consumer batt, they are more of OEM for other brands. That's why seldom see their batt on shelves. GP with more marketing/advertising, that's why price also go up.
    Marketing/advertising is always the killer for the increase in price in all consumer goods....thats what i tink....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12