Thread: Is there any shops who accept trade in or buying in higher price for cams?

Default Is there any shops who accept trade in or buying in higher price for cams?

I am intending to sell off my canon 1100d and my canon s95..but i do know that they dun really get a higher price..wish to get ep5..may i ask any bro knows of shops that do trade in?

Try asking around the shops dealing with used equipment at peninsula area. These shops will buy your used stuff but doubt that price will be good. Why not try selling in clubsnap?

Default Re: Is there any shops who accept trade in or buying in higher price for cams?

selll on BNS u get more money.

Default Re: Is there any shops who accept trade in or buying in higher price for cams?

Mm I am not really sure a Canon 1100d with kit lens and a 14-200 lens would fetch for how much though.. Someone can give me a rough guide? I think gx1body is around $400?

sell at ebay with sample pics of ur cams..with really nice best shots u have..(max 6 free pics..)
    then..do this... say u gonna sell at $300? u put $400, state price CAN NEGO.

expect pple to come and bite the bait..

not sure about others..but always works for me..some dun even nego...just buy straight off.lol..

Quote Originally Posted by vizard87 View Post
    Mm I am not really sure a Canon 1100d with kit lens and a 14-200 lens would fetch for how much though.. Someone can give me a rough guide? I think gx1body is around $400?
    Just do a search in the Canon buy and sell section. Search for: wts 1100d

Then you can get an indicative pricing.

For shops that accept trade-in, take that average pricing and chop in half. That's what you would get.
    Alpha

There really is no reason to sell your stuff at shops unless you need money urgently or don't want to bother with meeting up to deal

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    For shops that accept trade-in, take that average pricing and chop in half. That's what you would get.
    To get half of average price is lucky from selling to shops.

Sometimes less than half.