Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: street abstracts

  1. #1

    Default street abstracts

    peace


    multitude


    scarecrow
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Hi
    I'm curious, how was the last pic shot?
    it's got such an interesting orientation.
    I keep trying to turn my head around becuase it just feels so upside down. haha

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fisheye
    Hi
    I'm curious, how was the last pic shot?
    it's got such an interesting orientation.
    I keep trying to turn my head around becuase it just feels so upside down. haha
    hi fisheye...

    the last pic IS upside down. just to make it look like a scarecrow.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    #1 and #3 are my choice. great colors too

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo.com
    #1 and #3 are my choice. great colors too
    thx bro.....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    466

    Default

    I like #1 the best!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Oulu, Finland, Finland
    Posts
    6,299

    Default

    nice! like all of them!

  8. #8

    Default

    thx for the comments everyone...
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    hi fisheye...

    the last pic IS upside down. just to make it look like a scarecrow.


    The pic is upside down but how come the numbers are not leh??

    All pics are so nice.....

    Shappy.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHNAPPY SHAPPY
    The pic is upside down but how come the numbers are not leh??

    All pics are so nice.....

    Shappy.
    i believe it's because he shot the hydrant (i guess?) from the top, and the numbers are actually right side up, facing the sky, if you get what i mean.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    i believe it's because he shot the hydrant (i guess?) from the top, and the numbers are actually right side up, facing the sky, if you get what i mean.

    Got ya....good observation woh....What a good trick of photo shooting.
    Zaren,must learn from you lah...dou dou zhi zhiau loh..

    Cheers,
    Shappy.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHNAPPY SHAPPY
    Got ya....good observation woh....What a good trick of photo shooting.
    Zaren,must learn from you lah...dou dou zhi zhiau loh..

    Cheers,
    Shappy.
    thx shappy....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  13. #13

    Default

    don't quite understand #1 ... #2 and #3 work for me ... though looking at #3 gets me dizzy :S ... yeah .. veryy dizzy ...

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expiredyoghurt
    don't quite understand #1 ... #2 and #3 work for me ... though looking at #3 gets me dizzy :S ... yeah .. veryy dizzy ...
    #1 - the circular hole with the inverted Y bracket looks vaguely like a peace sign
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    hi fisheye...

    the last pic IS upside down. just to make it look like a scarecrow.
    ARrrghhh my neck hurts!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •