2nd July 2013, 12:00 AM
[10000 Miles & Phocus] Travel Photography Workshop at Mt. Bromo (21,22 & 23 Sep 2013)
10,000 Miles & Phocus Academy present
Travel Photography Workshop at Cemoro Lawang & Mt. Bromo
Workshop Dates: 21, 22 & 23 September 2013*
* Additional trip briefing will be held on 13 September 2013 (7-9pm) in Singapore
Workshop Fee: S$780/person (min/max 6 participants)
Workshop Fees Includes
- Local Airport Shuttle to/from Surabaya to Cemoro Lawang
- Land tour costs (entrance fee and local transport (if any))
- Accommodation (Twin occupancy)**
- Workshop fees for outdoor shoots and indoor session
Workshop Fees Does Not Include
- Air Fare to and from Surabaya
- Meals (excluding Breakfast)
- Insurance (Compulsory)
** Accommodation includes built in toilets, hot shower and breakfast
- Participants should have proper working knowledge of camera and its functions^
- A tripod is necessary to fully benefit from the workshop
- Cameras with manual capabilities and lenses covering 24-200mm (on full frame sensors)
- Laptop with Photoshop (CS 4 and above) and/or Lightroom
^ Participants who have completed Phocus Practical Photography (8 Sessions) and/or Landscape Photography Workshop are strongly encouraged to take up this workshop.
Participants are required to be of reasonable physical fitness level to be able to undertake uphill treks of an hour or more for this trip.
People suffering from heart conditions, or orthopedic conditions might find it very strenuous to undertake the steep climbs. They are encouraged to enquire with us and seek clearance with their physicians before embarking on this trip.
Phocus leaves its home ground to bring participants on an exciting learning experience in it's first overseas workshop — to the land of the Tenggerese people!
In collaboration with 10,000 miles, this is a workshop that best suits the intrepid photographer— trekking, shooting and mingling with the locals.
Unlike guided tours where tourists crowd and detach themselves from the locals, you'll be in a group of six scattered across this spellbinding mountainous territory. So each participant brings home a story, different from the rest, and one thats captured in beautiful images.
This workshop will cover shooting and post processing techniques together with daily critiques to ensure your pictures get better as the trip progresses. Special interaction sessions with the locals will also ensure you get the best out of this short trip and go straight into the heart of this beautiful place.
Like always, we are limiting the group to 6 participants to ensure maximum attention from the instructors and minimal disturbance from fellow participants — far less chances of someone ruining your shot!
Detailed Course Outline, Sign Up Details
For trip details, schedule, and sign up forms, please visit the Bromo and Cemoro Lawang Page here. For other enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.