Thread: The cat, the bird and the gal

Default The cat, the bird and the gal

Cat

Crane

samsung gal
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Wow! 5sec f2,83 exposure for the cat.

Taken in the middle of the night????
    RH

paiseh paiseh
    paste the wrong exif for the cat

Make - Panasonic
    Model - DMC-FZ1
    DateTimeOriginal - 2005:04:24 16:13:19
    ShutterSpeedValue - 1/125 seconds
    ApertureValue - F 2.83
    ExposureBiasValue - 0.00
    MaxApertureValue - F 2.83
    MeteringMode - Spot
    LightSource - Daylight
    Flash - Not fired, compulsory flash mode
    FocalLength - 55.20 mm

Just an OT. The Crane is taken at the Park View Square near Bugis. When I go there to meet a financial planner, I felt a sense of trapping as the top building behind the crane blocked the retreat, in the front of the crane a bit too high for the crane to fly over, on the 2 sides of the crane are bronze statues. In my view the crane is somehow trapped in between. It make me feel that as an investor my money will be trapped, like a Chinese saying Cha4 Chi4 Nan2 Fei1 (Open Your Wings also cannot fly).

Quote Originally Posted by theITguy
    Just an OT. The Crane is taken at the Park View Square near Bugis. When I go there to meet a financial planner, I felt a sense of trapping as the top building behind the crane blocked the retreat, in the front of the crane a bit too high for the crane to fly over, on the 2 sides of the crane are bronze statues. In my view the crane is somehow trapped in between. It make me feel that as an investor my money will be trapped, like a Chinese saying Cha4 Chi4 Nan2 Fei1 (Open Your Wings also cannot fly).
    That a good one itguy u also a geomancer?

geomancer, what is that? fengshui master?

No lah, I am not one. But the interior of the building is really nice and have a grand look. Too bad the building is in the wrong place and is a sore eyes among modern landscape buildings IMO.

Anyway, I noticed your Cat is kind of noisy and for a picture without posture you will need some flash to add some spark to the eyes, more lively for my tastes.