Thread: [Android application] The complete guide and references for cameras and lenses

Talking [Android application] The complete guide and references for cameras and lenses

Hi fellow clubsnappers,

I just released a new android app which serve as complete reference and buying guide for all Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro 4/3 and Fujifilm X mount lenses.
    This app is developed base on my own experiences as a photographer looking for and shopping the right lenses for my need.
    So think it would be handy for other photographers as well.
    You can check it out at DigiReview - Cameras & Lenses

Any feedback would be more than welcomed.

Default Re: [Android application] The complete guide and references for cameras and lenses

woohoo!! downloading!!!!!!!!!

Not all models are shown..wonder why....like Panasonic gf-2....or the kit lenses 14-42...dun see nex-6 too if I recall..lags when choosing options..
    On my Blacklist. u should blacklist this too.
    9022 9295

Default Re: [Android application] The complete guide and references for cameras and lenses

Thanks for the feedback.
    I cannot know all the camera models of all the brands out there (I'm using Canon system). I got all the info from the manufacturer official website, though many of them do not list out discontinued models.
    But I will add the gf-2, nex-6 and 14-42 in the next release.
    I notice the lag, and it is something I will work on in next release as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    Not all models are shown..wonder why....like Panasonic gf-2....or the kit lenses 14-42...dun see nex-6 too if I recall..lags when choosing options..

pretty useful tips there...good to share with friends who wanna jump into photography/from dslr to mirrorless etc..

It is incomplete. But a good effort.

Will you be making an IOS version soon?

I am considering making a lite version for iOS. iOS is not my expertise so will take some time
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysjerricky View Post
    Will you be making an IOS version soon?

Quote Originally Posted by thechallenger View Post
    I am considering making a lite version for iOS. iOS is not my expertise so will take some time
    Oh thanks hope to hear from you soon! Good luck!