Thread: Any Other Southampton Football Club Supporters?

Default Any Other Southampton Football Club Supporters?

Hi!

Are there any other saints supporters here besides me?? =)

We are watching the Saints Vs Pompey game live at my place tonite...pls call/msg me at 97558565 if you are keen to watch with us...All those who arent saints supporter but keen too are welcomed! Match starts at 7pm!

Cheers

not a saints fan but hope saints will still be in EPL next season!

Lightbulb

thanks for the invitation. not a supporter of either. what a thrashing for H. R.! anyway, i enjoyed the 1st half. Lualua!!

I'm not a Southampton fan but I hope they will still be in the EPL next season. Seen them play for years liao, would be sad to see them in div 1. Hope they stay alive. Come on.

Hi guys!! It was truly a sad weekend for the saints. We lost 4-1 to the Pompey Scums. It really looks bleak. Every season for the past 10 over years, the EPL have always seen an unexpected team go down (Leeds, West Ham, Nott Forest etc) I fear its the Saints turn this year.

I'm already being teased by my friends to change my nick to "iwasasaint", "wasasaintnowadevil" and so on...

Hey...think I'll have to change my nick...

to iamstillasaint....hehehe

doesn't look good for the saints. not a saints fan but was a big fan of matt le tissier so i am rooting for southampton to survive the drop. unlikely now....
    how about onceasaintalwaysasaint?

So sad that Southampton lost 1-4.
    Things doesn't look good for them.
    Hope they survive this season.

hey... i organising a get together for the saints Vs Palace game at my place. I have a plasma TV to view the game with so if you guys are keen, pm me or call me at 97558565. cheers! Sat 955pm. I stay at Upp Bkt Timah

Wish you luck... I always have a sof spot for Southampton and Harry Rednapp...

Matt Le Tissier is still one of my fav player, after Robbie Fowler....

HR also a very good mgr, but critics will say he just buy bargains and dun develop players... true to a certain extent if you look at West Ham, players like Rio, Carrick, Lampard and Cole are all top class players now whereas West Ham are in Div 1 (although many will say is Glenn Roeder's fault....)

My saints are down! Woo Hoo! Championship football here we come!

saints, shot down by the red devils......whoooo

I am a red devil but have alwys hope the Saints do well (for the other 36 games in a season ). Without the big money rolling in, I'm afraind you giys will be lost in the world of non-EPL football. Anyway, I wish for the Saints to make a speedy recovery and see you in the EPL soon

Quote Originally Posted by iamasaint
    My saints are down! Woo Hoo! Championship football here we come!
    Take things easy man... Southampton have fantastic supoorters and a big stadium and still have some quality players. I am sure they can bounce back.

As for Roy Keane.... he deserves punishment for taunting the supporters after the match. I hope he was banned for a couple of months!

Hope they come back next season.

Yes guys... it should be interesting watching them in a lower division for the first time. Something not many Singapore football fans will experience,,,=)