Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Strange thing happened at lunch

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    Funny mine taste like fish



    Want to join me for lunch
    Looks like maggots leh...

  2. #22

    Default

    I see someone found the Wendy's finger


  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    I see someone found the Wendy's finger

    PS job not very clean leh ... maybe cover up the flaw with some blood

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    PS job not very clean leh ... maybe cover up the flaw with some blood
    Where got time to PS cleanly for rubbish like this????

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Where got time to PS cleanly for rubbish like this????
    then got time to post so many rubbish posts

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    then got time to post so many rubbish posts
    Hey, rubbish posts are my speciality! It's my little subversive contribution to help add to the mounds of crap people love to post in this forum everyday. Right back at you

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Hey, rubbish posts are my speciality! It's my little subversive contribution to help add to the mounds of crap people love to post in this forum everyday. Right back at you
    hey, i am doing a critique of your PSed photograph leh, what rubbish?

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    hey, i am doing a critique of your PSed photograph leh, what rubbish?
    But my PS skill is evidently so low!

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    I see someone found the Wendy's finger

    eeee...that old lady name is Wendy. She told me she lost one of her fingers 60 yrs ago.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    eeee...that old lady name is Wendy. She told me she lost one of her fingers 60 yrs ago.
    and it's still so fresh after 60 years! what magic! this must be the magic chicken rice! you're blessed with longevity and youth after you have consumed it!

    ... duh ...


  11. #31

    Default

    Fortunately, was able to finished the chicken maggot rice before the finger appears.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •