Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: what's up with all the strange trend now?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    4,045

    Default what's up with all the strange trend now?

    why so many "strange things" thread all of a sudden?

    so strange...
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    woodlands baby!
    Posts
    281

    Default

    strange thing is alot of clubsnappers are trend followers....all sheeps

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    716

    Default

    LOL... Then I muz be the shepherd of the 'strange thread starters'... LOL...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zig
    strange thing is alot of clubsnappers are trend followers....all sheeps
    You've seen some strange sheeps too?!

    Are they all black? I knew one day a lucky CSer will see the spirits of black sheeps.

    Where is the sighting by the way?

  5. #5
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    maybe thats the way to attact more readers to tis forum?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    maybe thats the way to attact more readers to tis forum?
    what a STRANGE marketing strategy

  7. #7
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    what a STRANGE marketing strategy
    I remember when i went to the zoo last time with a group of cs people, we set up 3 cameras next to one another for the group photo. but when we saw the pics, one of them got ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR ) , we all set to the 10 secs timer for the shot... but why only one camera caught it?

    I am not joking, if i did not forget, we shot them in film..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    I remember when i went to the zoo last time with a group of cs people, we set up 3 cameras next to one another for the group photo. but when we saw the pics, one of them got ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR ) , we all set to the 10 secs timer for the shot... but why only one camera caught it?

    I am not joking, if i did not forget, we shot them in film..

  9. #9
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    u are there what ..right? the zoo trip remember? or u did not come??
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    I remember when i went to the zoo last time with a group of cs people, we set up 3 cameras next to one another for the group photo. but when we saw the pics, one of them got ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR ) , we all set to the 10 secs timer for the shot... but why only one camera caught it?

    I am not joking, if i did not forget, we shot them in film..
    Could it have been a double exposed image? Maybe you accidentally pressed the multiple exposure switch?

    HS

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    u are there what ..right? the zoo trip remember? or u did not come??
    Yup still remember..am looking the photo now..

  12. #12
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Could it have been a double exposed image? Maybe you accidentally pressed the multiple exposure switch?

    HS
    we set 3 cameras next to each other, tripod, 10 secs..then we ran back into the group for the shot..but at one side, ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR SHOWED UP) luckly she wasn't looking into the camera... only one camera caught it..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  13. #13
    Senior Member ricleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    6,467

    Default

    wow...care to post that particular photograph>?

  14. #14
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricleo
    wow...care to post that particular photograph>?
    we shot in film, need to scan it loh...i try to borrow from someone...or maybe those that came that day got a copy which can help scan it??
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    we set 3 cameras next to each other, tripod, 10 secs..then we ran back into the group for the shot..but at one side, ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR SHOWED UP) luckly she wasn't looking into the camera... only one camera caught it..
    Yeah, that camera could have been accidentally switched to double exposure (if it has this ability), can you remember what you took prior to the group pic? Try to analyse the negative if you see other 'floating' images other than the girl........it could have just been a double exposure.........

  16. #16
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Yeah, that camera could have been accidentally switched to double exposure (if it has this ability), can you remember what you took prior to the group pic? Try to analyse the negative if you see other 'floating' images other than the girl........it could have just been a double exposure.........
    Confirm we did not took double exposure...cannot be....

    the photo taken with my camera did not show the girl, only one of them show it??? been wondering y since that day???
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,916

    Default

    after reading so many strange happenings i feel lucky that i have not been plagued by such strange problems

  18. #18
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    maybe thats the way to attact more readers to tis forum?
    Heheh. This is a photo forum.

    We don't want to attact the people from the ghost forum do we?

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Heheh. This is a photo forum.

    We don't want to attact the people from the ghost forum do we?
    hey, maybe we can have a new category under the gallery section called 'Strange Encounters' and people can post all their ghostly pictures there

  20. #20
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,925

    Default

    Invasion of HWZ!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •