Thread: web hosting

Default web hosting

my friend wants to have a website showing his company profile/products and services in Malaysia. I am helping him to design the webpages, but I am totally new to web hosting/domain issue. I will use frontpage and dreamweaver to design the webpages mainly.

Can the experts here guide me on what should I look out for when finding a good hosting server? Any recommendation? I heard US server is faster/better, please comment.

Thanks very much in advance.
    DR KOH KHO KING

try www.sgdomain.com . Very reasonable... prices start from $10 with no setup fee. For cheap domains name you can try godaddy.com at USD$8.95 per year.
    Get the latest news with Today Online Downloader

I'm offering 100mb of space for 12dollars. PM me if you need more info. I'm hosted in DataONE so you can be sure of good local connectivity. Can try pinging evions.com.
    Canon Lover :)

Hi Klause,

Can you provide more details about the $12 package? Like what is the server OS? Bandwidth limit? etc? Thanks
    Get the latest news with Today Online Downloader

ClubSNAP doesnt allow direct advertisement of such. If you are keen to offer, please PM the person directly. Thanks!

Originally posted by camerakit
    Hi Klause,

Can you provide more details about the $12 package? Like what is the server OS? Bandwidth limit? etc? Thanks
    mani CSers have signed up wif him.. including mi
    fast gd efficient
    wat more?

Klause, ur mailbox is full... i am interested in ur package.. can you PM me?

Trendmatrix