Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: METALLICA Singapore

Default Re: METALLICA Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    No, because "the organizers" don't plan that. Metallica charges a flat fee per show. It's basically that the KL events organizers needed longer to get permits, etc, than the SG event organizers. Therefore it was announced later.

You think everything is all about "cheating the singaporeans"? Did you know that the Aerosmith concert tickets cost 4x more in Manila than it did here? How does that fit in with your useless conspiracy theories?
    Ok no worries... is that A FACT is it ?

Better see Metallica official site on that one
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llUMrMEdRdM

A teaser of the KL Concert !!

See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llUMrMEdRdM

A teaser of the KL Concert !!

Nobody moshing/bouncing... all just holding up cellphones to record video...

Sigh....
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Nobody moshing/bouncing... all just holding up cellphones to record video...

Sigh....
    Welcome to the smartphone / Instagram world we live in.... depressing huh...

Conditions of Entry
    In caring for patron safety, LAMCProductions Pte Ltd (LAMC) and Experia Events Pte Ltd (EE) reserves the rightto refuse entry to any persons (including patrons considered to be intoxicatedand/or disorderly.)
    Infants in arms or children below theage of 6 shall not be admitted. Children 6 years and above must purchase ticketfor admission. (Final decision at the sole discretion of the Promoter and venueowner)
    Patrons who choose to bring valuablesto the concert do so at their own risk.
    All patrons are subject to bagsearches before entering the concert grounds.

Smoking is strictly prohibited in theExhibition Hall (Holding Area)

As part ofthe conditions of entry for this concert, the following items are strictly notpermitted. Prohibited items that are confiscated will not be returned.
    Glass bottles and cans
    Anything studded or spiked and largechains (jewelry, belts, wristbands, clothing, etc)
    Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades,bicycles
    Portable chairs & furniture andcamping equipment
    Weapons of any kind, pepper spray,mace
    Fireworks, sparklers and flares
    Illegal substances
    Laser lights and pens
    Outside food and drinks, alcohol,cooler boxes
    Umbrellas
    Animals
    Audio or video recorders,professional cameras (with removable lens, iPads & tablets)
    Large backpacks and bags.

Terms and conditions posted to their facebook site ( LMAC )..... looks like any Compact Camera w/attached (fixed ) lenses is permitted !!

Thats how I read it.

Concert is over. So how was it?

This will definitely be one of my regrets in life, for not being able to attend the concert

Quote Originally Posted by nedy77 View Post
    Concert is over. So how was it?

This will definitely be one of my regrets in life, for not being able to attend the concert
    It was great!!!!
    Alpha

many DID bring the cameras...with removable lenses....haiz.....some holding tablets take videos too...

Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    Conditions of Entry

Audio or video recorders,professional cameras (with removable lens, iPads & tablets)
    Large backpacks and bags.

Terms and conditions posted to their facebook site ( LMAC )..... looks like any Compact Camera w/attached (fixed ) lenses is permitted !!

Thats how I read it.
    then you need to start to cement your fast lenses to your DSLRs now

if it cannot be removed, it cannot be counted right as a camera with removable lenses right?

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post

then you need to start to cement your fast lenses to your DSLRs now

if it cannot be removed, it cannot be counted right as a camera with removable lenses right?
    Epoxy ftw. A whole new class of large-sensor compacts. Sony NEX-EP-5 (ep for epoxy)
    Alpha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12