Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone into Panerai?

Quote Originally Posted by behyx View Post
    How do I attach pictures?
    Senior member, over 2.6k posts... and you still need to ask that?

Go read the stickies in the newbies corner...
    Alpha

Default Re: Anyone into Panerai?

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Senior member, over 2.6k posts... and you still need to ask that?

Go read the stickies in the newbies corner...
    It's been a very long time since I uploaded photos on forums, thus I don't know which photo uploading sites are good nowadays..

Alright managed to upload my pics to Flickr..

PAM111. Wear it for 1 month already, loving it every day =)

Photos taken with iPhone.

Last edited by behyx; 29th June 2013 at 07:38 AM.

Wow nice PAM111, recent serial no. production too.

Wear it in good health!

Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Wow nice PAM111, recent serial no. production too.

Wear it in good health!
    If not in good health can pass to you?

Looks like cheong one. Coz your one reads ANERAI in front. Maybe print in China the Chinese spelled it wrongly.

LOL

What's wrong with Rolex? The sport designs are timeless. The dress design are elegant as long as you don't for the gaudy diamonds and weird color dials. The history is rich. The value is recognised world wide almost as good as gold.

Many people had bought pre-owned submariners, wear for ten years, sell back around same price. Its almost free. Are Rolex high end watches? Not really if you compare to stuff like AP, Piaget, VC or Patek. Are people who wear Rolex trying to show off? No. Most working class can afford Rolexes, most people knows this and its no biggie. But is the people who cannot afford Patek, and die die get into debt to squeeze one pre-owned basic model out, that is trying too hard, trying to show off, and ta zhong liao pi chu pang zi.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    What's wrong with Rolex? The sport designs are timeless. The dress design are elegant as long as you don't for the gaudy diamonds and weird color dials. The history is rich. The value is recognised world wide almost as good as gold.

Many people had bought pre-owned submariners, wear for ten years, sell back around same price. Its almost free. Are Rolex high end watches? Not really if you compare to stuff like AP, Piaget, VC or Patek. Are people who wear Rolex trying to show off? No. Most working class can afford Rolexes, most people knows this and its no biggie. But is the people who cannot afford Patek, and die die get into debt to squeeze one pre-owned basic model out, that is trying too hard, trying to show off, and ta zhong liao pi chu pang zi.
    Yeah apart from the subs.. most other Rolex models are gay.. what I don't is like their unethical business practices

Looks like cheong one. Coz your one reads ANERAI in front. Maybe print in China the Chinese spelled it wrongly.

LOL
    LOL! Keyboard 'P' key spoil..

Ahhh the PAM 111. Difficult to find. Did you get it from a local AD?

Watches are personal. I'm sure people who went into debt to buy entry level Pateks enjoy the same rights as people who bought Rolexes. I admit, I'm looking at the Aquanaut. They are described as the poor men's Nautilus but I just like them. Well, if the Aquanauts are good enough for Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, they most definitely are good enough for me!

The Swiss Monster: The Beatles & Patek Philippe.

and look at Lennon's 2499! Can get a decent sized condo here with that watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Ahhh the PAM 111. Difficult to find. Did you get it from a local AD?
    Got it from an AD in Switzerland.

When I was there, the salesperson also showed me a gem.. PAM315, a radiomir tourbillon! Limited to 125 pieces. Cost CHF 110,000 (~S$143,000)

Last edited by behyx; 1st July 2013 at 10:40 PM.

....and ta zhong liao pi chu pang zi.

Think you meant

打肿脸充胖子

Quote Originally Posted by philipfeng View Post
    How much is this obrix morgan?
    Paiseh , only check out this thread once a while.

Around 200+ onwards. Titanium body , Sapphire crystal glass all points to its good construction. Can google for it.

Quote Originally Posted by kandinsky View Post
    That's COV-level money...

If I ever splurge on a watch, it'd probably be a Junghans.

(photos not mine)
    Bro ,

A bit sad but I learnt a lesson the hard way. I got a Junghans Max Bill Auto from Hk and recently cracked the glass accidentally.

It's a nightmare trying to get after sales service with this brand even though they do sell good mechanical watches matched with superb designs. It's been a month and my watch repairman is still trying to secure just 1 pathetic piece of glass from them.

U've been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by keithwee View Post

Bro ,

A bit sad but I learnt a lesson the hard way. I got a Junghans Max Bill Auto from Hk and recently cracked the glass accidentally.

It's a nightmare trying to get after sales service with this brand even though they do sell good mechanical watches matched with superb designs. It's been a month and my watch repairman is still trying to secure just 1 pathetic piece of glass from them.

U've been warned.
    The max bill is a classic. Did u go to watch werks to get it fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by trd2970 View Post

The max bill is a classic. Did u go to watch werks to get it fixed?
    Ya , checked with them too but they can't do anything without the parts. Currently the watch is with Watch Klinik but the main issue is Junghans's very tight control of parts.

I finally got in contact with Junghans proper today and it seems like the only options are to either FedEx the watch to Malaysia wait approx a month for repairs or wait for the local service centre to be set up

FedEx to and fro confirm not cheap ah

Quote Originally Posted by keithwee View Post

Ya , checked with them too but they can't do anything without the parts. Currently the watch is with Watch Klinik but the main issue is Junghans's very tight control of parts.

I finally got in contact with Junghans proper today and it seems like the only options are to either FedEx the watch to Malaysia wait approx a month for repairs or wait for the local service centre to be set up

FedEx to and fro confirm not cheap ah
    Sorry to hear about that. Hope it works out well at watch klinik. I heard junghans setting up a boutique in sg. Perhaps that's why watch werks was clearing stocks recently.

I got myself the max bill chronoscope recently in Europe, totally smitten by the brahaus design.

Hope so too , SG wise from conversations with Junghans the plan is to setup a service centre by end of 2013 first. Proper boutique wise don't think so soon yet ah.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast