Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brace urself.....

Default Re: Brace urself.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    Everywhere in SG all sold out of N95 masks. Anyone knows where i can get 3M respirator half masks?
    If cannot find you can try this.

got reports in facebook..ntuc making a quick buck..selling box of N95 for $50 instead of usual $38...

issit?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gadg...ocation=stream

Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    got reports in facebook..ntuc making a quick buck..selling box of N95 for $50 instead of usual $38...

issit?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gadg...ocation=stream

NTUC is brilliant!

SINGAPORE: The National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) is urging employers to take immediate and proactive measures to ensure that the health and safety of their workers are safeguarded all times, as the haze situation here persists.
    In a statement, NTUC's Assistant Secretary-General Cham Hui Fong said while no stop-work order has been issued by the relevant authorities at this point, employers should exercise discretion and flexibility and make necessary adjustments to their operations.

This is to minimise the risks posed by haze exposure to workers.

NTUC said appropriate protective masks must be issued to workers for outdoor work.

NTUC urges employers to ensure workers' safety amid ongoing haze - Channel NewsAsia

Blog Entries

For those who did not get their masks in time.. can try this..

So smart of NTUC asking employer to provide mask while they jerk up the price !!! Double win solution, show compassion to workers and makings fast money by taking advantage of the situation !!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Using this outdoors will be hilarious

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    So smart of NTUC asking employer to provide mask while they jerk up the price !!! Double win solution, show compassion to workers and makings fast money by taking advantage of the situation !!
    I heard about the jacked up prices for 3M N95 masks at NTUC... can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I heard about the jacked up prices for 3M N95 masks at NTUC... can anyone confirm?
    So far, haven't heard or seen anything that confirms this rumor. If it's true, my office aunties will have kpkb Liao. I rather believe my office auntie grapevine than some rumors spread to take advantage of this situation politically. What I have seen though are ppl setting up makeshift stores to sell face masks at ridiculous prices.
    Last edited by manalishi; 22nd June 2013 at 07:28 AM.

It was all over HWZ lol
    Alpha

Someone got his hands on 1000 n95 masks from a distro and sold them all at $10 each... grrrr
    Alpha

Supposed NTUC Unity is selling at $22 for 10 but I heard it's sold out, only the tj pagar branch has it now.
    Wonder where Bane gets his

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    It was all over HWZ lol
    Yea I also saw TTSH selling at $60 a box... *shake head*

I want to believe it is easy to fly them in within 2 days since only Singapore and Johor are experiencing this haze problem.

The government should initiate the purchase and distribute through their network, NTUC, and sell them at cost. Announce over radio and TV when they are coming in and where to buy.

See how these idiots going to sell at a profit. Let them stock up and keep them for themselves!

Can someone give NTUC a call?

That's a good a idea since this is a national wide crisis, the government must do something to make sure everyone can protect themself. So far they have not been doing anything except sending people there to talk and talk, it's not going to help us citizens here
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Edited and cleared thanks to useless pathetic rubbish M1
    Last edited by Rashkae; 22nd June 2013 at 03:12 PM.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    That's a good a idea since this is a national wide crisis, the government must do something to make sure everyone can protect themself. So far they have not been doing anything except sending people there to talk and talk, it's not going to help us citizens here
    They have bought 200,000 n95 masks and are distributing them to the needy and the elderly.

Educate yourself before spouting your "doing nothing" nonsense.

Also, going there and applying political pressure on them to enforce laws does a lot more than you think. You obviously know nothing about how politics and the world works and get all your education from the brainless EDMW people.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    I want to believe it is easy to fly them in within 2 days since only Singapore and Johor are experiencing this haze problem.

The government should initiate the purchase and distribute through their network, NTUC, and sell them at cost. Announce over radio and TV when they are coming in and where to buy.

See how these idiots going to sell at a profit. Let them stock up and keep them for themselves!

Can someone give NTUC a call?
    Fly them in? 3M 8210 N95 masks are made in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post

It was all over HWZ lol
    HWZ is the bloody last place to get any truth....

Unity pharmacy just announced today that they have 800 000 N95 masks for sale in their 50 branches from today onwards. And they are selling 10% discount price.

They restrict 10 pcs per buyer.

So there is no need to panic and don't adopt the SG kiasu kiasi mindset.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    HWZ is the bloody last place to get any truth....

Unity pharmacy just announced today that they have 800 000 N95 masks for sale in their 50 branches from today onwards. And they are selling 10% discount price.

They restrict 10 pcs per buyer.

So there is no need to panic and don't adopt the SG kiasu kiasi mindset.
    Ermm... TTSH already responded... saying that they have always been charging $60 for a box of 3M 8210 masks... Full RRP a box direct from distributor is $35+ GST (today's price)... And pre-smog days, we have been able to buy them at $20-28 a box...

Something to think about.

PS.. Unity has been selling $2.5- 3.5 a piece FYI.. and today most Unity branches the adult sizes are out only selling the small "s" versions.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 22nd June 2013 at 06:20 PM.

Fly them in? 3M 8210 N95 masks are made in Singapore.
    That is great! So NTUC will stock up and sell them at pre haze price? This assurance will definitely make those idiots worry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast