Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 69

Thread: Brace urself.....

  1. #1

    Exclamation Brace urself.....

    heard facemasks OOS situation in Singapore islandwide....even from suppliers..


    guess noone going out anytime soon i guess..


    did anyone buy/ pack in advance? especially for elderly or young ones?

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    heard facemasks OOS situation in Singapore islandwide....even from suppliers..

    guess noone going out anytime soon i guess..

    did anyone buy/ pack in advance? especially for elderly or young ones?
    Guardian getting fresh stocks today. I bought 2x20 n95 masks from a direct local supplier just this morning.
    Alpha

  3. #3

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    I decided to brace the haze using my lungs!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Good for those that can lay their hands on the masks. News just in say these could be in for weeks.the haze that is...

    And damn it...I get giddy at times..anyone same as me?
    On my Blacklist. u should blacklist this too.
    9022 9295

  5. #5

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    Everywhere in SG all sold out of N95 masks. Anyone knows where i can get 3M respirator half masks?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    those spray /paint shops think got sell..u know..those doing spraying ARTS at public places those ..heh..

    gonna be for weeks they said...stock em up..

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post

    Guardian getting fresh stocks today. I bought 2x20 n95 masks from a direct local supplier just this morning.
    Got any for me?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    Using this instead. Very powerful. Make me sound damn macho.


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    Using this instead. Very powerful. Make me sound damn macho.
    Are you into SM by any chance?

  10. #10
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    My company is providing... enough to bring some home to ...

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post

    Got any for me?
    You need some?
    Alpha

  12. #12
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    our company bought a few boxes today in Ubi... but I heard sold out by afternoon.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    dun really use facemask officially..but..are we supposed to use per day 1 piece? or...gets dirty then change? anyone know?

    this haze thing could be here for weeks..according to news..

  14. #14

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    hope the Haze season will go away soon.

    no point upset with the PSI, N95, Wayang Talk

    next year will still happen again..

  15. #15
    Member CasualBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    485

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    A friend just bought 2 boxes at TPY North Blk 998 03-14/15 this afternoon. Those in the area might be able to check tmr morning if they still have stock.
    Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos..~ ;)

  16. #16

    Default

    Come to think of it...wearing face masks...

    Do u think anyone will use this chance to start a robbing spree? U know..got face covered...can't recognised etc...

    Another problem will arise...think so?
    On my Blacklist. u should blacklist this too.
    9022 9295

  17. #17

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    You need some?
    nah. i'm working out now. 1 minute break. huzzah!

  18. #18
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    Haze only mah. The supervolcano Mount Toba in Northern Sumatra exploded between 69,000 and 77,000 years ago in the largest volcanic eruption ever known thus resulting in a mass Extinction Level Event (ELE).

    Mount Tambora is an active stratovolcano in Sumbawa, Indonesia which also has the potential to cause similar apocalypse event though it has been silent in recent decades.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  19. #19
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    Instead of PSI, if you care about your health, what you should be looking at is PM2.5 (fine particulates) readings instead which you can also find at NEA website. PSI is based on PM10 (rough particulates). Example: reading now at NEA website is 3-hr PSI=96. But PM2.5=214-216 (almost 10 times more than safe levels specified by WHO).

    Some info on PM2.5.
    PM2.5: Invisible Killer - CNTV English

  20. #20

    Default Re: Brace urself.....

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Instead of PSI, if you care about your health, what you should be looking at is PM2.5 (fine particulates) readings instead which you can also find at NEA website. PSI is based on PM10 (rough particulates). Example: reading now at NEA website is 3-hr PSI=96. But PM2.5=214-216 (almost 10 times more than safe levels specified by WHO).

    Some info on PM2.5.
    PM2.5: Invisible Killer - CNTV English

    hmm..interesting read! thanks!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •