Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: More Nikon users now??

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    hazekang: Slow!!

    Gremz: Sorry for OT. Hahaha. When are you shooting again? LTNS. Got shoot must jio me ah!
    Me LTNS liao... Need to find inspiration... Very sad coz I just lost my 3 years worth of pictures due to HDD crash

  2. #22
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Poor thing! Piang, no backup? I remember you had a lot of very good shots, didn't back up ah??

  3. #23

    Default

    This should give you an indication of the D70 take up rate recently: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=124201

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    Let's not get too personal kinder (Wai, ESPN take note), or pappa will put you to bed via the close thread option


    Ian
    Moderator Nikon Forum
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    haha anyway congrats to nikon sub forum for getting more posts
    should have started the thread in the nikon sub forum to gain more crap posts

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Spore
    Posts
    617

    Default

    I guess that has to be related to D70, D70s and D50 issues n discussion.

    opps i have to admit i'm one of the culprits

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Poor thing! Piang, no backup? I remember you had a lot of very good shots, didn't back up ah??
    Got backup some to DVD, but got complacent and did not do the rest. Sigh... lesson learnt I guess.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    but can the more Nikon users take better photos then the less Canon users. btw, the previous few photos taken by Nikon users already prove something. true enough the total posts was double so are the craps.
    You sound so darm pro but still not a single post of your photo. We all still waiting for your masterpiece or your work so that we can learn from you.

    I had being using Canon for more than 40 years and had spend over 50K on it and yet disagree with you.

    We as Canon users got a meeting talking about you and are so ashamed that you say such childish , immature comments


  9. #29
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I know how you feel man... I also deleted all my wedding shots once and that's before I handed over to my client..

    I'm going SLS later, ai go mai?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    because Canon users are so busy shooting and posting in PHOTO GALLERIES sub-forums, they hardly have time to post in EQUIPMENT DISCUSSIONS or form usergroup to gather and chit-chat every week??
    never see you post pictures before

  11. #31
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cast123
    I guess that has to be related to D70, D70s and D50 issues n discussion.

    opps i have to admit i'm one of the culprits
    yah.. ALOT is like D70 and D50 and the 70s thread... so.. yah.. maybe thats the best the part.. a sign that now there are more Nikon users ??

    or shall i say more Nikonian problems ??

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    yah.. ALOT is like D70 and D50 and the 70s thread... so.. yah.. maybe thats the best the part.. a sign that now there are more Nikon users ??

    or shall i say more Nikonian problems ??
    problem comes when people don't RTFM

  13. #33

    Default

    erm, i a relative newbie to CS, but i believe the fact that there are more nikon posts than canon posts is indisputable proof that fujifilm DSLR cameras emit harmful radiation which adversely affects the sex-drives of its users. hence fujifilm DSLR users spend less time engaging in social activities with the opposite sex and procreating. they use the extra time they have at home on the computer posting on the forums. since fujifilm DSLRs use nikon-mount lenses, they inevitably contribute to and account for the fact that there are more nikon than canon posts.

    my point is, don't you guys think that a lot of irrelevant conclusions are being drawn from the fact that there are slightly more nikon posts than canon posts? how does the number of posts indicate, for example, that:

    1) nikon users are not as good photography-wise as canon users.
    2) canon products are more reliable than nikon products.

    the only safe conclusion that can be drawn is that, since the start of CS, there are more posts in the nikon thread than in the canon thread. period.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timlim
    erm, i a relative newbie to CS, but i believe the fact that there are more nikon posts than canon posts is indisputable proof that fujifilm DSLR cameras emit harmful radiation which adversely affects the sex-drives of its users. hence fujifilm DSLR users spend less time engaging in social activities with the opposite sex and procreating. they use the extra time they have at home on the computer posting on the forums. since fujifilm DSLRs use nikon-mount lenses, they inevitably contribute to and account for the fact that there are more nikon than canon posts.

    my point is, don't you guys think that a lot of irrelevant conclusions are being drawn from the fact that there are slightly more nikon posts than canon posts? how does the number of posts indicate, for example, that:

    1) nikon users are not as good photography-wise as canon users.
    2) canon products are more reliable than nikon products.

    the only safe conclusion that can be drawn is that, since the start of CS, there are more posts in the nikon thread than in the canon thread. period.
    whahaha

    good one.

  15. #35
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timlim
    the only safe conclusion that can be drawn is that, since the start of CS, there are more posts in the nikon thread than in the canon thread. period.
    what makes u think so ??? u onli joined in 2005... :bsmile:

  16. #36
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default

    Happened to chance upon this thread.

    Espn, so you're saying that all these are the same person? Or that they simply belong in the same category of trolls? Just curious

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    No lah, just get Cash or Minoxman or LimCB or even OMG to go to post in the subforums will do, v fast will hit a lot of replies

  17. #37
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Don't you find them the same? Once they lose in an argument they get personal, check out the TFP thread for 2 models

  18. #38
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default

    yeap I just saw it and posted an appropriate response.

    I did not recall cash/minoxman being a leica snob or darkroom snob before though that's why I asked. Perhaps I was mistaken. These alt nicks and new comebacks always confuses me hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Don't you find them the same? Once they lose in an argument they get personal, check out the TFP thread for 2 models

  19. #39
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    But they're always the same, once you see somebody out to antagonize others and once they lose in a 'battle' they will throw challenges to get you off the track and get personal also.

    Leica snob I believe is another person totally, but you/I will never know. Because from what I know the original person behind this nick isn't just an ordinary person... supposedly to be rich.

    And for a leica snob to NOT be able to afford a credit card is very suspicious... especially since leica snob owns an M6.

  20. #40
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default

    where's the part about the credit card?



    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    But they're always the same, once you see somebody out to antagonize others and once they lose in a 'battle' they will throw challenges to get you off the track and get personal also.

    Leica snob I believe is another person totally, but you/I will never know. Because from what I know the original person behind this nick isn't just an ordinary person... supposedly to be rich.

    And for a leica snob to NOT be able to afford a credit card is very suspicious... especially since leica snob owns an M6.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •