Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Nikon users now??

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    hazekang: Slow!!

Gremz: Sorry for OT. Hahaha. When are you shooting again? LTNS. Got shoot must jio me ah!
    Me LTNS liao... Need to find inspiration... Very sad coz I just lost my 3 years worth of pictures due to HDD crash

Deregistered

Poor thing! Piang, no backup? I remember you had a lot of very good shots, didn't back up ah??

This should give you an indication of the D70 take up rate recently: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=124201

Let's not get too personal kinder (Wai, ESPN take note), or pappa will put you to bed via the close thread option

Ian
    Moderator Nikon Forum
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

haha anyway congrats to nikon sub forum for getting more posts
    should have started the thread in the nikon sub forum to gain more crap posts

I guess that has to be related to D70, D70s and D50 issues n discussion.

opps i have to admit i'm one of the culprits

Poor thing! Piang, no backup? I remember you had a lot of very good shots, didn't back up ah??
    Got backup some to DVD, but got complacent and did not do the rest. Sigh... lesson learnt I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    but can the more Nikon users take better photos then the less Canon users. btw, the previous few photos taken by Nikon users already prove something. true enough the total posts was double so are the craps.
    You sound so darm pro but still not a single post of your photo. We all still waiting for your masterpiece or your work so that we can learn from you.

I had being using Canon for more than 40 years and had spend over 50K on it and yet disagree with you.

We as Canon users got a meeting talking about you and are so ashamed that you say such childish , immature comments

Deregistered

I know how you feel man... I also deleted all my wedding shots once and that's before I handed over to my client..

I'm going SLS later, ai go mai?

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    because Canon users are so busy shooting and posting in PHOTO GALLERIES sub-forums, they hardly have time to post in EQUIPMENT DISCUSSIONS or form usergroup to gather and chit-chat every week??
    never see you post pictures before

Quote Originally Posted by cast123
    I guess that has to be related to D70, D70s and D50 issues n discussion.

opps i have to admit i'm one of the culprits
    yah.. ALOT is like D70 and D50 and the 70s thread... so.. yah.. maybe thats the best the part.. a sign that now there are more Nikon users ??

or shall i say more Nikonian problems ??

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    yah.. ALOT is like D70 and D50 and the 70s thread... so.. yah.. maybe thats the best the part.. a sign that now there are more Nikon users ??

or shall i say more Nikonian problems ??
    problem comes when people don't RTFM

erm, i a relative newbie to CS, but i believe the fact that there are more nikon posts than canon posts is indisputable proof that fujifilm DSLR cameras emit harmful radiation which adversely affects the sex-drives of its users. hence fujifilm DSLR users spend less time engaging in social activities with the opposite sex and procreating. they use the extra time they have at home on the computer posting on the forums. since fujifilm DSLRs use nikon-mount lenses, they inevitably contribute to and account for the fact that there are more nikon than canon posts.

my point is, don't you guys think that a lot of irrelevant conclusions are being drawn from the fact that there are slightly more nikon posts than canon posts? how does the number of posts indicate, for example, that:

1) nikon users are not as good photography-wise as canon users.
    2) canon products are more reliable than nikon products.

the only safe conclusion that can be drawn is that, since the start of CS, there are more posts in the nikon thread than in the canon thread. period.

Quote Originally Posted by timlim
    erm, i a relative newbie to CS, but i believe the fact that there are more nikon posts than canon posts is indisputable proof that fujifilm DSLR cameras emit harmful radiation which adversely affects the sex-drives of its users. hence fujifilm DSLR users spend less time engaging in social activities with the opposite sex and procreating. they use the extra time they have at home on the computer posting on the forums. since fujifilm DSLRs use nikon-mount lenses, they inevitably contribute to and account for the fact that there are more nikon than canon posts.

my point is, don't you guys think that a lot of irrelevant conclusions are being drawn from the fact that there are slightly more nikon posts than canon posts? how does the number of posts indicate, for example, that:

1) nikon users are not as good photography-wise as canon users.
    2) canon products are more reliable than nikon products.

the only safe conclusion that can be drawn is that, since the start of CS, there are more posts in the nikon thread than in the canon thread. period.
    whahaha

good one.

Quote Originally Posted by timlim
    what makes u think so ??? u onli joined in 2005... :bsmile:

vince123123
    Guests

Happened to chance upon this thread.

Espn, so you're saying that all these are the same person? Or that they simply belong in the same category of trolls? Just curious

No lah, just get Cash or Minoxman or LimCB or even OMG to go to post in the subforums will do, v fast will hit a lot of replies

Deregistered

Don't you find them the same? Once they lose in an argument they get personal, check out the TFP thread for 2 models

vince123123
    Guests

yeap I just saw it and posted an appropriate response.

I did not recall cash/minoxman being a leica snob or darkroom snob before though that's why I asked. Perhaps I was mistaken. These alt nicks and new comebacks always confuses me hehe

Don't you find them the same? Once they lose in an argument they get personal, check out the TFP thread for 2 models

Deregistered

But they're always the same, once you see somebody out to antagonize others and once they lose in a 'battle' they will throw challenges to get you off the track and get personal also.

Leica snob I believe is another person totally, but you/I will never know. Because from what I know the original person behind this nick isn't just an ordinary person... supposedly to be rich.

And for a leica snob to NOT be able to afford a credit card is very suspicious... especially since leica snob owns an M6.

vince123123
    Guests

where's the part about the credit card?

But they're always the same, once you see somebody out to antagonize others and once they lose in a 'battle' they will throw challenges to get you off the track and get personal also.

Leica snob I believe is another person totally, but you/I will never know. Because from what I know the original person behind this nick isn't just an ordinary person... supposedly to be rich.

And for a leica snob to NOT be able to afford a credit card is very suspicious... especially since leica snob owns an M6.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12