Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Travel Insurance a Necessity?

Best to get! must get!

my wife come to US to visit me last Dec 04, and had serious bronchitis, and had to be admitted to the ER. The doctor panicked and thought she had SAR!! even though she didn't have fever! put her thru lots of tests, and admitted her for overnight observation in insolated room....the total bill came up close to USD4500!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily she bought insurance and is able to claim the full amount, else I would have declared bankrupt! scary!!

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    based on your rather narrow definition, the life insurance industry would not have existed at all. but, they did, fortunately.

it's meant as a joke lar...
    guess not many pple here have a sense of humor...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by AReality

it's meant as a joke lar...
    guess not many pple here have a sense of humor...
    which part of your posts does a reasonable person, upon reading, perceive it as a joke?

the subject matter at hand is worthy of discussion and sharing, without your kind of humor.

omg, c'mon lets not turn this thread into another argument....its so meaningless. Anyway, i've got the comments that i've needed...so thanks alot to everyone...really appreciate all the advice u guys haf given!!

Will be closing this thread b4 it heats up further...and save the admins trouble to come and close it.

Once again...thanks everyone! And gavin, enjoy ur europe trip!! Hehe...eventually i decided to go australia instead to cut down on budget, and oso so that more of my frens can go together.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123