Thread: Travelling to Italy in October 2013

Default Travelling to Italy in October 2013

Hi, I'm travellng solo to Tuscany and Dolomite in Italy for 12 days from 10th Oct 2013 to 22th Oct 2013. All the air-ticket and accommodations have been confirmed and booked.

I was just wondering if anyone of you happens to be in Italy during that period of time? The reason being because I have booked a local photographer in Tuscany to drive me around to hiddens gems to watch sunrise and take photographs for 3 hours. However, I'm hoping someone to join me to share the cost as I travel in budget. It's about EUR120 per car for 2 - 4 persons travelling together.

If anyone of you who is interested, you are welcome to join me either in Tuscany leg only or the whole trip, and either we fly out of Singapore together or we meet somewhere in Italy. It's flexible. If you want more info, please message me.

By the way, I prefer to travel in a small group of not more than 4 people.

Thanks.

Default Re: Travelling to Italy in October 2013

Hi, I'm back from Italy trip. I ended up renting a bike to move around Tuscany (Val d'Orcia to be exact) instead of hiring a photographer driver which is expensive. Below is the link to my photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/travel-2007/sets/