Thread: taking photos of birds at sungei buloh during this time of the year a good idea?

Default taking photos of birds at sungei buloh during this time of the year a good idea?

not sure if the recent hot weather will affect chances of snapping photos of birds (not the usual herons or crows) at SBWR in the morning.

any experts can comment?

I haven't done anything like this in a while so I need to get a feel of it before I consider getting 50-500m or other more powerful tele-lenses. (currently have a 70-300)
    [QUOTE=dan_1337;2947523]if it was painted white, it would cost twice as much as Sigma =P[QUOTE]

Default Re: taking photos of birds at sungei buloh during this time of the year a good idea?

There is a section here for bird shooters. I guess you will get good answers there.
    EOS

Default Re: taking photos of birds at sungei buloh during this time of the year a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    There is a section here for bird shooters. I guess you will get good answers there.
    refering to the photo gallery sub-forum?
    [QUOTE=dan_1337;2947523]if it was painted white, it would cost twice as much as Sigma =P[QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Murcielago View Post
    refering to the photo gallery sub-forum?
    Yes, that's right. Here in Kopitiam it's only about coffee talk and the usual topics I suggest you close this thread and start a new one in the bird shooting section.
    EOS

Blog Entries

october through march is peak for migratory species
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Dengue outbreak?

Insect repellent!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!