Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JEM kena jammed

Default Re: JEM kena jammed

Its supposed to be the 3rd largest suburban mall in S'pore... but surprisingly... I find it even smaller than Causeway Point in Woodlands...

Scuba & Father... For Life

Visited. Not great at all. Ate at the 5th sty food court. Can tell you that the foods served in it are lousy and expensive.

Lend Lease got much to learn from CapitaLand/CapitaMalls and Perennial (Singapore) Retail Management Pte. Ltd, on how to make a commercial shopping complex succeed.

JEM Mall is an amateurish effort. Score is 3 points out of 10.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 18th June 2013 at 11:21 PM.

Lendlease has been around much much longer than CapitaLand, even before Singapore became a country. Lendlease was also CapitaLand's REIT Consultant. CapitaLand is indeed a fast learner.

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Is there a need for so many mega shopping centres (five) clustered around in just one particular location?
    The JE and Lakeside area is marked to be the next CBD. But then that's what the Garment planned for Tampines as well. So it remains to be seen if the grand scheme of things will take off.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 24th June 2013 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Is there a need for so many mega shopping centres (five) clustered around in just one particular location?
    Jurong East needs another shopping mall like I need another hole in my head or another camera in my dry cabinet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12