Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1006

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

  1. #141
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    goner so cheapskate, want to use 30mill pound to buy suarez..... lol
    They r never serious. For louya gooners, 50mil gbp.


    50Mil gbp for a prolific EPL striker, ok!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #142

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    goner so cheapskate, want to use 30mill pound to buy suarez..... lol
    So cheap ah they.. come close, I bite you! (oops sorry..) :-)

  3. #143

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    He's world class. Prob can play til 36? Top notch midfielder.

    Hopefully he doesn't choose chelski if we do go in for him alongside chelski.
    it would be quite ex for BR..
    $10mil is one thing, but he'll have to give up his godson allen..
    i'm sure every parent rates his/her son far more than 10million..

    Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    So cheap ah they.. come close, I bite you! (oops sorry..) :-)
    wan cheap, can try looney..

  4. #144
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    West Ham Inquire About Stewart Downing

    Things had been so quiet on the Stewart Downing front that many were beginning to think Brendan Rodgers intended to keep the player this season, but news of interest from West Ham has now shaken things up a bit.

    West Ham Inquire About Stewart Downing - The Liverpool Offside

  5. #145

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    West Ham Inquire About Stewart Downing

    Things had been so quiet on the Stewart Downing front that many were beginning to think Brendan Rodgers intended to keep the player this season, but news of interest from West Ham has now shaken things up a bit.

    West Ham Inquire About Stewart Downing - The Liverpool Offside
    let him go at 10 million... get alonso
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  6. #146
    Member Cartman2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

    it would be quite ex for BR..
    $10mil is one thing, but he'll have to give up his godson allen..
    i'm sure every parent rates his/her son far more than 10million..

    wan cheap, can try looney..
    Allen is a mediocre player, not sure why Rodgers rates him so highly

  7. #147
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    let him go at 10 million... get alonso
    Hope we cam sell clowning off.... Spearing to join blackburn rovers..... Our deadwood become lesser n lesser.

  8. #148
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    No transfer request yet from Suarez

    Luis Suarez agent Pere Guardiola did not submit a transfer request during a meeting with Liverpool FC yesterday.

    ccording to the Guardian, the players agent met club officials on Merseyside yesterday, after Liverpool were keen to hear an explanation for Suarez' recent outbursts whilst with his national side.

    The agent is believed to have admitted that there is no planned deal with Real Madrid, and the Spanish club have not contacted Liverpool with an enquiry for the player.

    Liverpool would want offers in excess of 50M to consider a sale of Luis Suarez - a figure that Madrid are unlikely to meet given Suarez' off field incidents.

    http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/tran...-from-suarez/?

  9. #149

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    I am willing to pay for his one way coach fare to get him to West Ham and close another messy chapter (credit to him, he has behaved quite amicably, its not his fault that Kenny overvalued and overpaid for him).. but I am NOT buying him a train ticket.. We have spend too much money on him already! Goodbye see you.. don't come back!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    West Ham Inquire About Stewart Downing

    Things had been so quiet on the Stewart Downing front that many were beginning to think Brendan Rodgers intended to keep the player this season, but news of interest from West Ham has now shaken things up a bit.

    West Ham Inquire About Stewart Downing - The Liverpool Offside

  10. #150

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!


  11. #151
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    probably very misinformed. thinking blue is red?


    likely due to the roberto martinez's connection.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #152
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Toure: Suarez can win more at Liverpool

    Liverpool new boy Kolo Toure believes striker Luis Suarez has a better chance of winning major honours at Anfield than he would if he made a move to a rival Premier League club like Arsenal.

    After Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger reportedly had a 30 million bid for Suarez rejected in recent days, the Uruguayan admitted he is flattered by the interest from the north London club.

    Yet Toure may infuriate supporters of his former club with his suggestion that Liverpool are better placed to challenge for silverware in the upcoming season.

    But he was unequivocal in his response when asked about Suarez's future.

    "Luis Suarez does not need to leave to fulfil his ambitions," said Toure, according to The Guardian. "If he stays here he will have more chances to win trophies.

    "This club is definitely prepared. The organisation, the mentality of the players and the staff. It's amazing. It's a top professional club. Luis is a great player, a fantastic player. He is a massive player for Liverpool.

    "I have played against Suarez and he is a fantastic player, one you would want on your side, but in the end it will be up to the club to decide what they think is best for everybody."

  13. #153

    Default

    Oh no why he chooses Everton then LFC ?? I guess we talk only and never submit any bid for the last few players connected to us ... Sad to lose a gem young player
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  14. #154
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    No transfer request yet from Suarez

    Luis Suarez agent Pere Guardiola did not submit a transfer request during a meeting with Liverpool FC yesterday.

    ccording to the Guardian, the players agent met club officials on Merseyside yesterday, after Liverpool were keen to hear an explanation for Suarez' recent outbursts whilst with his national side.

    The agent is believed to have admitted that there is no planned deal with Real Madrid, and the Spanish club have not contacted Liverpool with an enquiry for the player.

    Liverpool would want offers in excess of 50M to consider a sale of Luis Suarez - a figure that Madrid are unlikely to meet given Suarez' off field incidents.

    http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/tran...-from-suarez/?
    Tis 1 maybe 5mil gbp oso can!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #155
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Oh no why he chooses Everton then LFC ?? I guess we talk only and never submit any bid for the last few players connected to us ... Sad to lose a gem young player
    Think is due to martinez.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #156

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    I may still sign up to watch EPL at home!!!... :-)

    Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers targets major transfers: 'We've improved the squad - now we must improve the team'

    He's got money to spend big mah???!!!!!

  17. #157
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    I may still sign up to watch EPL at home!!!... :-)

    Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers targets major transfers: 'We've improved the squad - now we must improve the team'

    He's got money to spend big mah???!!!!!
    hinting that pepe reina and suarez are next to zao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #158

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hinting that pepe reina and suarez are next to zao.
    probably just making a pt that there're options if someone will meet the asking price for them..
    the nett transfer spending so far is a couple of million tks to shelvey and carrot.
    still got another 20million previously intended for henrik unspent..

  19. #159

    Default

    Friendly: Liverpool 2-0 Preston. HT now Coutinho (PEN), Ibe, (shot From left edge of PK box grounder )
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  20. #160

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Think moyes team lost
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •