Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Good to finally see Shelvey gone, lost count how many shot he missed just 5 meters in front of the goal he is a walking red card too...
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

I think the LFC management are expecting him to make a move.. I always say: thank you for the memories, door's that way.. NEXT.... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Other than Downing, Spearing, can also release:
    - Assaidi
    - Coates
    - Yesil
    - Flanagan
    - Pacheco
    I never really understood why we brought in Mignolet... unless we are expecting Reina to leave. Brad Jones is decent enough cover.
    Next season should be exciting!!!

OMG anyone saw the new 3rd kit?? When the away kit is out I wanted to laugh so much at it. When I saw the 3rd kit, I wanted to cry for LFC !!! Look at the 3rd kit training range too.... I wonder how many can they sell? Less then 100 pcs world wide I guess... Oh Our players is going to wear mis match socks next season too just like a clown!! Last season we laugh at table cloth, now we are 100 time worst a laughing stock around the world. How did it even get approved with confirm guarantee chop people laughing at us and zero sales income?
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    OMG anyone saw the new 3rd kit?? When the away kit is out I wanted to laugh so much at it. When I saw the 3rd kit, I wanted to cry for LFC !!! Look at the 3rd kit training range too.... I wonder how many can they sell? Less then 100 pcs world wide I guess... Oh Our players is going to wear mis match socks next season too just like a clown!! Last season we laugh at table cloth, now we are 100 time worst a laughing stock around the world. How did it even get approved with confirm guarantee chop people laughing at us and zero sales income?
    the intention is to let our opponents laugh at us while we steal in a goal.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Hope it works man else they will be laughing at the new clown in town

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the intention is to let our opponents laugh at us while we steal in a goal.
    Fierce sioooo, Warrior will shout Sparta at you !!!!!!!

The idea is to sell more of the 1st team kit... and not sell 2nd or 3rd team kit... cos they are cheaper? LOL
    Anyway... when supporters go support a game... it would be better to see a sea of RED than a mixture of 3 different kits la... I never ever believed in getting the away or 3rd kit... I know some bros prefer cos black not so easy to be dirty... but Red is for me!
    YNWA!

theDevilisinthedetails.

Oh... oh... oh... there is only 1 thing to say: "I am speechless... I am without speech!"

Liverpool continue Toby Alderweireld pursuit

Liverpool are in pole position to land Belgian international defender Toby Alderweireld, according to reports.

The Daily Star claims Ajax have brought forward plans to sign a replacement for the versatile 24-year-old, who can play at either right back, centre back or in centre midfielder.

Frank De Boer’s side have been given permission to speak to Mike van der Hoorn, and the FC Utrecht starlet is being touted as the ideal replacement for Alderweireld, who made his debut for the Godenzonen in 2008.

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers does face competition for the signature however, with the report claiming Bayer Leverkusen are also interested in signing the 8million-rated Eredivisie star.

If the Reds do win the race for the player, then it would be their second centre back signing of the summer, after Kolo Toure moved to Anfield on a free transfer last month.

Rodgers is rebuilding the Liverpool defence following Jamie Carragher’s retirement, whilst Sebastian Coates is yet to find his best form on Merseyside. Daniel Agger and Martin Skrtel are the other options available.

Liverpool continue Toby Alderweireld pursuit | GiveMeSport

Some training action video

Training - Video Dailymotion

sian. lose out on henrikyh.

bobian. no CL action, no $$ and young manager.

no longer the old LFC where our brandname sibeh loud and shiny!

Ya So sad.. still got chance?

Liverpool transfers: Henrikh Mkhitaryan looks Borussia Dortmund bound after a 21.5m bid is accepted - Mirror Online

Doesn't matter. We had to rebuild all over again with youngster and hope that we can squeeze into champ league next season. But not easy nowdays with a lot of clubs with freaking rich daddy. keke

Liverpool, Chelsea chasing Xabi Alonso?

By Sam Hughes, Reporter
    Filed: Sunday, July 7, 2013 at 06:13 UK
    Last Updated: Sunday, July 7, 2013 at 06:13 UK

Liverpool are hoping to re-sign Xabi Alonso from Real Madrid this summer, but face a battle to land the Spaniard with Chelsea also interested, according to reports.

Alonso's current deal at the Bernabeu runs out in 12 months and it is believed that Real are willing to cash in, rather than lose him on a free transfer.

Jose Mourinho, who left Madrid to return to Chelsea this summer, is an admirer of Alonso and is keen to reunite with him at Stamford Bridge, particularly with the Blues' midfield needing reinforcements.

Brendan Rodgers is hoping to use Alonso's connection to Anfield as a negotiation tactic, though it is understood that there may be a problem convincing the club to match the 10m fee that Real are holding out for.

Alonso joined the Spanish giants from Liverpool in 2009.

Liverpool, Chelsea chasing Xabi Alonso?

By Sam Hughes, Reporter
    Filed: Sunday, July 7, 2013 at 06:13 UK
    Last Updated: Sunday, July 7, 2013 at 06:13 UK

Liverpool are hoping to re-sign Xabi Alonso from Real Madrid this summer, but face a battle to land the Spaniard with Chelsea also interested, according to reports.

Alonso's current deal at the Bernabeu runs out in 12 months and it is believed that Real are willing to cash in, rather than lose him on a free transfer.

Jose Mourinho, who left Madrid to return to Chelsea this summer, is an admirer of Alonso and is keen to reunite with him at Stamford Bridge, particularly with the Blues' midfield needing reinforcements.

Brendan Rodgers is hoping to use Alonso's connection to Anfield as a negotiation tactic, though it is understood that there may be a problem convincing the club to match the 10m fee that Real are holding out for.

Alonso joined the Spanish giants from Liverpool in 2009.
    if i am BR, 10 mil for Alonso is a very good deal. buy buy buy..

Having Alonso back is good, but not sure if he is still as good as he was the last time...
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Having Alonso back is good, but not sure if he is still as good as he was the last time...
    Yes. In fact better.

I miss his ability during Liverpool times to draw opponents into tackling him dangerously and resulting in red cards sending them off...
    Pls come back Xabi!!! If anything else as a 'back-up' to Gerrard also helps a lot... Stevie started last season like a bystander in some games... and somebody said we need 2 of each type in each position?
    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    I miss his ability during Liverpool times to draw opponents into tackling him dangerously and resulting in red cards sending them off...
    Pls come back Xabi!!! If anything else as a 'back-up' to Gerrard also helps a lot... Stevie started last season like a bystander in some games... and somebody said we need 2 of each type in each position?
    He's world class. Prob can play til 36? Top notch midfielder.

Hopefully he doesn't choose chelski if we do go in for him alongside chelski.

goner so cheapskate, want to use 30mill pound to buy suarez..... lol

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast