Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

what a lousy way to lose. sibeh sian ah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

This is the manager fault with the wrong formation putting players in unfamiliar position. They panic when ever the SH players pressure them forcing them to make mistake. BR can see that but doing a substitution early will only prove his mistake which he was unwilling to take therefore continue the mistake till a goal down. Aspas was missing in the game and Gerrard, Enrique were giving away cheap possession away. If not for Mignolet super effort we could be thrash. SH have now beaten us 5 times in 7 matches !!! Big banana indeed.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    This is the manager fault with the wrong formation putting players in unfamiliar position. They panic when ever the SH players pressure them forcing them to make mistake. BR can see that but doing a substitution early will only prove his mistake which he was unwilling to take therefore continue the mistake till a goal down. Aspas was missing in the game and Gerrard, Enrique were giving away cheap possession away. If not for Mignolet super effort we could be thrash. SH have now beaten us 5 times in 7 matches !!! Big banana indeed.
    SH is minion like to jiak banana and throw skin for us to step on it.... bad player selection in defensive especially. BR had to answer this defeat. Keke

BR and the ref had a big part to help us stepping on to the Banana skin. No mistake this was solely BR's fault!!!
    Last edited by airfins; 22nd September 2013 at 12:14 AM.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

This was the worst tactical play from BR... he has to reflect and come back with an answer... the players were in a mess in this formation!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    This was the worst tactical play from BR... he has to reflect and come back with an answer... the players were in a mess in this formation!
    starting with 4 CB? sakho and toure look so uncomfortable at full back. aspas running like headless chicken. players not playing to win back the ball.

everything just so wrong..

Bad performance. We move on.

let's hope the next game will be a renewed and fresh performance!

Drew with swansea n lost to southampton at ANFIELD, HOME!! Southampton gave one sucker punch n REDs out cold...

Is REDs performance spiralling downwards.. better not cos the only way is UP...

next match League cup on thursday morning with manure at enemy territory old toilet... me very sure moyes wanna get thing right this time...or
    Last edited by ahyooo; 22nd September 2013 at 01:40 PM.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    Drew with swansea n lost to southampton at ANFIELD, HOME!! Southampton gave one sucker punch n REDs out cold...

next match League cup on thursday morning with manure at enemy territory old toilet... me very sure moyes wanna get thing right this time...or
    take into account last season they humtum us 3-1 at St.Mary.

and the fact that they have strengthened their team and also, our first choice wingback, AMC and star striker still out.

after sitting down and thinking it through, no need to press panic button.

but BR better start to put players in their right position and stop tinkering with a winning team.

now watching manu vs. manSiptea.

manu machiam like lost in the game. manSipTea launch waves are waves of attack.

btw, rooney sibeh heng to be on the pitch. should've been sent off way earlier for purposely smashing the ball at a manSiptea player after whistle had gone.

moyes, WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA he writes the new chapter for manu's sad demise from the top. well done and i'm loving it!

Ho se Liao MU tio thrash 4-0 now hahahaha Moyes, small fish in small pond !!!!
    Last edited by airfins; 23rd September 2013 at 12:10 AM.

RVP injuried? Will he play in Wed cup game ? The MU thread is dead....

RVP injuried? Will he play in Wed cup game ? The MU thread is dead....
    He be back for the game on wed. Both team didn't do well and this game will be quite open

How come I dont have any Monday Blue today!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    take into account last season they humtum us 3-1 at St.Mary.

and the fact that they have strengthened their team and also, our first choice wingback, AMC and star striker still out.

after sitting down and thinking it through, no need to press panic button.

but BR better start to put players in their right position and stop tinkering with a winning team.
    My thoughts exactly...

Yupz... this a marathon rather than a sprint... we r humans n humans make mistakes..
    we must learnt from the mistakes we made and promise to never repeat again...
    then we become a better person..

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    How come I dont have any Monday Blue today!

REDs lost the opportunity extend their lead on the table.. what a waste!!! and me guessing that BR and every REDs players felt the same thing

We'll b stronger!

Looks like a very open title race this season....exciting!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Luis Suarez- The Red Knight Returns Trailer

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast