Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Can't get the fixture and after I book my trip, I only know whether I hit it or not. Anyway, there is a 1 hr tour, will go for it. I am walking alone. Heh heh!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Very quiet... we should have a couple more signings by the end of this weekend.
    Luis Alberto and the Mik guy!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    good chance to sign both!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

bobian everyone grasping for air......

Actually we have signed messi.... but due to haze he lost his way.... he was last seen in bedok looking for anfield.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Reds complete Luis Alberto deal

Liverpool Football Club have today completed the signing of Spanish forward Luis Alberto from Sevilla, subject to international clearance.

He spent the 2012-13 campaign on loan at Barcelona B, where he notched an impressive 11 goals - and was devastating with his creativity, providing 17 assists in 38 appearances.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers said: "We are all delighted that Luis has decided to join Liverpool.

"He has the correct footballing profile and mentality to be a Liverpool player.

"I look forward to working with him to develop his talent and he joins a group of young exciting players at our club."

The Spaniard has represented his country at three different age levels. He has turned out for the U18s, U19s and made his U21s bow against Belgium in February.

Reds complete Luis Alberto deal - Liverpool FC

Liverpool were so keen to see the back of Andy Carroll they paid him an extra 1 million to complete his move to West Ham according to The Mirror.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Liverpool were so keen to see the back of Andy Carroll they paid him an extra 1 million to complete his move to West Ham according to The Mirror.
    I very keen also..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Mirror anyhow.

The 1mil gbp is the payoff as part of the contract, as andy nvr asked to go.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Ok now that we've signed Toure, Luis Alberto... and Iago Aspas...
    who do you think is next!!!!?

Mikh!?
    Mignolet!?

But strangely we only took in 1 central defender in Toure, when we thought defence was our weakest link (since we conceded even more goals than during KD's time)

The future looks bright bros!
    YNWA!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Ok now that we've signed Toure, Luis Alberto... and Iago Aspas...
    who do you think is next!!!!?

Mikh!?
    Mignolet!?

But strangely we only took in 1 central defender in Toure, when we thought defence was our weakest link (since we conceded even more goals than during KD's time)

The future looks bright bros!
    YNWA!
    I guess there will be one more defender to join.

so long we sign a stable defender we will be looking good.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

If we sign Henrikh, then I will also subscribe to live football for next year..!!! Come on... :-)

Iago Aspas says:
    "I am a quick and skilful player," he explained when asked about his key attributes, before sending a message to Liverpool fans: "Together we will achieve a lot of success."
    Hope he doesn't become another Djibril Cisse!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Iago Aspas says:
    "I am a quick and skilful player," he explained when asked about his key attributes, before sending a message to Liverpool fans: "Together we will achieve a lot of success."
    Hope he doesn't become another Djibril Cisse!!!
    quick and skillful does not mean can be a good player, must also be able to be a team player plus important key factor, that is play smart.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

We don't want empty talks. Hope all the new signings can just deliver the goods.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Mignolet medical tomorrow.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

It seems like they are signing a lot of creative players of the same styles (Suarez, Coutinho, Iago Aspas, Luis Alberto) and we still have Sterling, Suso, Downing. On one hand, it is a good sign but on the other hand, it looks liked there is no back up for Sturridge.
    D200

Quote Originally Posted by bruggink View Post
    It seems like they are signing a lot of creative players of the same styles (Suarez, Coutinho, Iago Aspas, Luis Alberto) and we still have Sterling, Suso, Downing. On one hand, it is a good sign but on the other hand, it looks liked there is no back up for Sturridge.
    would u oso like to deu-lo-fu?
    talkSPORT: Trio on red alert for Barca ace

Nv really heard of the name and certainly dont know what he is capable of.
    D200

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast