Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    great start to the season for the reds! looks like, as predicted, it will be two horse race this season between LFC and chelsea for the EPL title
    got party crashers like manSipTea, gooners and hotcakes.

can see the EPL becoming more fierce and tightly contested as opposed to a couple of seasons ago.

genuine chance at title: chel$ki, manSipTea, LFC and hotcakes.

possible chance at title: manu and gooners.

gooners have a thin team. good luck with the stretch of games!

manu is simply not the same manu without SAF. we are so thankful he sayonara-ed.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Awesomeeeeeeeeee start to the season - especially beating United... always makes my day!
    YNWA!!!
    Come on title title title!!!!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Awesomeeeeeeeeee start to the season - especially beating United... always makes my day!
    YNWA!!!
    Come on title title title!!!!!!
    good chance but we mux b humble.

This season is still at its infancy.... anything can still happen. Main thing is LFC must improve and maintain the good start. By end of the year, we should have a idea how good a chance we stand to get back into the Top 4 or even to challenge for the title.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think our team is strong.

a pity about shay given.
    Mignolet is the signing of the season...tan teoh...
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    Mignolet is the signing of the season...tan teoh...
    kio sai lor. Replaced with a younger and hungrier gk.

Interesting Article

Robin van Persie and David Moyes hit skids

Starsport can reveal the United striker has yet to be convinced by new Old Trafford boss Moyes, who replaced Sir Alex Ferguson in the summer.

The Dutchman has told pals he is missing Fergie, who was key in persuading him to quit Arsenal for Old Trafford a year ago in a £25m deal.

It is understood Van Persie also has misgivings about some of Moyes' training methods.

Former Everton boss Moyes now has his work cut out to convince Van Persie he is the right man for the United hotseat.

Despite starting the season brightly, with two goals in the champions' first two games, the 30-year-old appeared out of sorts in the goalless draw with Chelsea and 1-0 defeat at Liverpool.

Van Persie cut a frustrated figure at Anfield on Sunday and looked close to losing his cool several times.

A friend of Van Persie - who has been the Premier League's top scorer for the last two seasons - said: "Robin isn't happy and when that's the case he can't hide it on the pitch.

"When he's frustrated he is capable of doing something silly, and you could see that against Liverpool.

"He feels it isn't the same with the new manager as he misses working with Fergie, who he really loved playing under. Some of Moyes' training methods are not to his liking either."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...oyes-hit-skids

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Interesting Article

Robin van Persie and David Moyes hit skids

Starsport can reveal the United striker has yet to be convinced by new Old Trafford boss Moyes, who replaced Sir Alex Ferguson in the summer.

The Dutchman has told pals he is missing Fergie, who was key in persuading him to quit Arsenal for Old Trafford a year ago in a £25m deal.

It is understood Van Persie also has misgivings about some of Moyes' training methods.

Former Everton boss Moyes now has his work cut out to convince Van Persie he is the right man for the United hotseat.

Despite starting the season brightly, with two goals in the champions' first two games, the 30-year-old appeared out of sorts in the goalless draw with Chelsea and 1-0 defeat at Liverpool.

Van Persie cut a frustrated figure at Anfield on Sunday and looked close to losing his cool several times.

A friend of Van Persie - who has been the Premier League's top scorer for the last two seasons - said: "Robin isn't happy and when that's the case he can't hide it on the pitch.

"When he's frustrated he is capable of doing something silly, and you could see that against Liverpool.

"He feels it isn't the same with the new manager as he misses working with Fergie, who he really loved playing under. Some of Moyes' training methods are not to his liking either."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...oyes-hit-skids
    he must be feeling cheated to sign for the fergie-manure rather than moyes-manure

lets hope they will implode under moyes.
    Last edited by shunzi; 4th September 2013 at 03:34 PM.

Get points first, don't care how much goal. 9 points head start, very good. First 20 all win, high chance for top 4 liao. Next year I down there, I print out the thread and put at their gate? I going to do a bit of time lapse over there, heh heh! YNWA! (But I am, haha!)
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

problem in moyes is the high expectations in united, i can only say he is silly to go there.

besides, united boards wants explanation on the transfers issue, where all targets shun united...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    problem in moyes is the high expectations in united, i can only say he is silly to go there.

besides, united boards wants explanation on the transfers issue, where all targets shun united...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-disaster.html

Joao Teixeira scored a free kick LFC U21

If Stevie G really do become the future manager, would he be able to emulate King Kenny's success (in his 1st stint)?

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/15...erpool?cc=4716

Gerrard 'dreams' of managing Reds

Steven Gerrard has told TwentyFour 7 Football magazine that he would love to manage Liverpool one day.

The club captain, 33, signed a new contract during the summer that will keep him at Anfield as a player until 2015.

He hinted last month that he may yet continue his playing career beyond that.

But the midfielder, who made his Liverpool debut in November 1998 and is eighth on the club’s all-time appearance list, fancies a career in management.

England’s captain told TwentyFour 7 Football magazine: "The dream come true would be to manage Liverpool, when the Liverpool job becomes available.

"There are world-class managers there ready already, but we’ll have to wait and see. It would be the icing on the cake."

Gerrard, who has spent his entire career at Anfield, has acknowledged the need to think about his future.

He became Liverpool’s longest-serving current first-team squad member following the retirement in May of vice-captain Jamie Carragher.

Gerrard added: "When you get to a certain age, my age, you need to start thinking seriously about a life after football.

"I am planning on doing my badges and qualifications over the next 12 months. I definitely see myself as a manager rather than a coach, but that could change.

"I remember speaking to Jamie Carragher and he really fancied it -- but he’s decided media is what he wants to do. He can leave managing Liverpool to me!"
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    If Stevie G really do become the future manager, would he be able to emulate King Kenny's success (in his 1st stint)?

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/15...erpool?cc=4716
    Depends on the squad he inherited n the opponents' teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Depends on the squad he inherited n the opponents' teams.
    kenny had uncle bob beside him..
    stevie will have..um bro rodg?

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

kenny had uncle bob beside him..
    stevie will have..um bro rodg?
    Who? Who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Joao Teixeira scored a free kick LFC U21

swee la!!

Captain Marvel goal for England this morning !!!

suarez goals against peru..

Last edited by ahyooo; 7th September 2013 at 03:57 PM.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

We definitely can still do with a goal machine like Suarez... the bonus is he not only scores... he creates many opportunities for the other attackers too.
    Come on you REDs!!! Top of table by end of Dec first... and top of table by end of season!

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    suarez goals against peru..

theDevilisinthedetails.