Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1006

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

  1. #241
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 26th July 2013 at 10:07 AM.

  2. #242
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Liverpool legend slams Suarez
    Aldridge says Suarez "put a custard pie in everyone’s face"

    The Luis Suarez saga has continued to drag on this summer, and now yet another person affiliated to Liverpool has come forward and bashed the striker for his behavior and attempts to force a move away from the club this summer. This time it was Reds legend David Aldridge who was unable to restrain himself from commenting on the controversial Uruguayan while being interviewed by BBC Radio 5 Live, according to Goal.com. Aldridge joined others in the tirade against Suarez for openly showing his desire to leave the club.

    “There’s a massive lack of loyalty there and especially the way Liverpool have stuck by Luis. Not everything’s all about money,” the former striker said on the out of favor forward according to Goal.com.

    “It’s different with Luis Suarez because of the positions he’s put Liverpool in over the last couple of years and they’ve stuck by him.

    “The fans have been loyal, the manager’s been loyal, his comrades have been loyal, and the hierarchy have been loyal to him

    “They’ve done everything in the powers possible to back him up and he’s basically put a custard pie in everyone’s face.”

    The Anfield hero joined manager Brendan Rodgers and owner John Henry, who also showed their displeasure with the recent happenings with the star forward. Both Rodgers and Aldridge acknowledged the lack of respect shown by the fiery striker disturbing the club, and that a debt was owed to the club and its fans for standing by him through thick and thin, according to reports out of The Sun.

    The 26-year old has been supported by his club even after receiving an unparalleled amount of bad press for controversies such as the infamous biting incident, accused racism, and diving incidents, only to hand in a formal transfer request to leave the club.

    Unhappy with the lack of European competition at Liverpool, the hit man made the request to leave official just recently after being informed of a bid for the player’s services, reports The Independent. Premiership rivals Arsenal triggered a clause in the PFA Team of the Year member’s contract, forcing the Reds to reveal offers made for his services, by offering just over 40 million.

    http://www.premiershiptalk.com/2013/...ership+Talk%29
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 26th July 2013 at 12:06 PM.

  3. #243
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    suarez to leave soon. gooners will cough up to 45mil for his signature as wenger is desperate to get a big name player b4 start of August.


    LFC will put in the bid for Valencia's star striker Soldaldo as the replacement in a rumoured 25mil deal and the deal will be concluded by 3rd August.


    cheers!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Ok if Suarez leave.... at least we make a profit out from him.... better now than later at a lower price.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  5. #245

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    we buy at 25 sell at 45.... good no complain... but we lost so much on carroll....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  6. #246
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    we buy at 25 sell at 45.... good no complain... but we lost so much on carroll....
    We bought the wrong player. Supposed to be carroll but instead we bought a carrot....

  7. #247

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    "Come close, I'll bite you" will become Wegner's problem.. As long as we get a decent goalscorer, I think we will do better without Suarez. I think he can be wasteful, selfish with the ball, and troublesome. Sorry, just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    suarez to leave soon. gooners will cough up to 45mil for his signature as wenger is desperate to get a big name player b4 start of August.


    LFC will put in the bid for Valencia's star striker Soldaldo as the replacement in a rumoured 25mil deal and the deal will be concluded by 3rd August.


    cheers!

  8. #248

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Buy one quickly and let Suarez go...

    Roberto Soldado 2012 - 2013 Goals. Valencia CF - YouTube...

  9. #249

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!


  10. #250
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Ayre: Liverpool have rejected two offers from Arsenal for Suarez

    Though the Uruguay international is preparing to submit a transfer request to force through a move, the Reds' managing director insists that his side will stand firm

    Liverpool managing director Ian Ayre has confirmed that the club have rejected two separate offers from Arsenal for striker Luis Suarez.

    As exclusively revealed by Goal, the Uruguayan is preparing to submit an official transfer request to force through a move after the Gunners' latest 42 million bid, which came after their initial 35m offer was turned down.

    Speaking at a press conference in Bangkok, Ayre declared: "It's never been our intention to sell Luis. We've received two separate offers from Arsenal and rejected both."

    Manager Brendan Rodgers, meanwhile, indicated that Suarez would play for the Reds in their friendly against the Thailand national team if he is fit, with the club carrying on as normal.

    The former Swansea boss had previously warned the forward against joining Arsenal, arguing that such a transfer would not "add up" as he feels that his charge would be better off under his watch.

    Suarez set up the second goal for Liverpool as they beat Melbourne Victory 2-0 on Wednesday, his first game since joining up for pre-season training.

    Ayre: Liverpool have rejected two offers from Arsenal for Suarez - Goal.com

  11. #251
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Buy one quickly and let Suarez go...

    Roberto Soldado 2012 - 2013 Goals. Valencia CF - YouTube...
    Must hold out for at least 50mill, then use it to buy 2 good player in !!!!

  12. #252
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Out of so many seats, Why must i sit here !!!!!

    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 26th July 2013 at 03:43 PM.

  13. #253
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Opening Training Session in stadium


    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 28th July 2013 at 02:28 AM.

  14. #254
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Real bid €100m for 'unsettled' Bale

    Tottenham Hotspur have yet to respond to Real Madrid’s €100 million bid for Gareth Bale, sources close to the process have told ESPN.

    The situation is now at an increasingly tense impasse, with the Wales forward determined to go to the Bernabeu this summer, but Spurs chief executive Daniel Levy is just as strong in his refusal to sell.

    Despite reports in the Spanish press being widely dismissed in the UK on Friday, it is understood that Madrid did indeed submit the offer and that Bale has also now made up his mind on leaving.

    Aside from his long-held aspiration to play for Real, the 24-year-old feels it is finally time to experience regular football in the Champions League rather than potentially infrequent forays with Spurs.

    Sources have also stated that there is now growing tension between Bale’s camp and Levy due to the London club's refusal to even entertain the possibility of a sale. Those close to the player also insist that there are no current negotiations to sign a new contract at White Hart Lane and he actively wants to leave this summer.

    When asked about Bale after his side’s 6-0 win over South China, however, Villas-Boas refused to be drawn into a discussion. "I don't want to comment on anything like that," he said. "I cannot speak about anything."

    Bale is not expected to play in Tottenham’s friendly against Monaco on August 3.

    Real Madrid bid

  15. #255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    100 mil pounds for a player like Bale?? OMG, if I'm Spurs, I'll sell him immediately. That's the biggest chop carrot deal that I had ever seen. Real is stupid enough to make this huge offer, but Spurs will be the biggest fool if they don't sell to Real at that offer price. 100 mil can easily get you another 3-4 top class player to replace Bale.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  16. #256
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!


  17. #257
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    100 mil pounds for a player like Bale?? OMG, if I'm Spurs, I'll sell him immediately. That's the biggest chop carrot deal that I had ever seen. Real is stupid enough to make this huge offer, but Spurs will be the biggest fool if they don't sell to Real at that offer price. 100 mil can easily get you another 3-4 top class player to replace Bale.
    Hotcake should open champagne to celebrate.... hahaha

  18. #258
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    the end of hotcakes' challenge!!! YESSSS!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #259

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Nonsense... The world has totally gone mad. Football its just a barometer of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Real bid €100m for 'unsettled' Bale

    Tottenham Hotspur have yet to respond to Real Madrid’s €100 million bid for Gareth Bale, sources close to the process have told ESPN.

    The situation is now at an increasingly tense impasse, with the Wales forward determined to go to the Bernabeu this summer, but Spurs chief executive Daniel Levy is just as strong in his refusal to sell.

    Despite reports in the Spanish press being widely dismissed in the UK on Friday, it is understood that Madrid did indeed submit the offer and that Bale has also now made up his mind on leaving.

    Aside from his long-held aspiration to play for Real, the 24-year-old feels it is finally time to experience regular football in the Champions League rather than potentially infrequent forays with Spurs.

    Sources have also stated that there is now growing tension between Bale’s camp and Levy due to the London club's refusal to even entertain the possibility of a sale. Those close to the player also insist that there are no current negotiations to sign a new contract at White Hart Lane and he actively wants to leave this summer.

    When asked about Bale after his side’s 6-0 win over South China, however, Villas-Boas refused to be drawn into a discussion. "I don't want to comment on anything like that," he said. "I cannot speak about anything."

    Bale is not expected to play in Tottenham’s friendly against Monaco on August 3.

    Real Madrid bid

  20. #260
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

    Liverpool vs Thailand Lineup

    Mignolet, Enrique, Agger, Toure, Johnson, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Coutinho, Aspas, Borini.

    Substitutes: Jones, Skrtel, Kelly, Flanagan, Suarez, Spearing, Wisdom, Robinson, Henderson, Alberto, Downing, Sterling, Ibe, Coates, Assaidi, Ward.

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •