Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo...
    My Suarez!!!!
    If he leaves, who will you bros be turning on the TV to watch?
    Wait a minute... ok at least we still have Coutinho who has some twinkle toes in him... ok la still can lor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Remember Torres.. they said: who would fit his shoes...!!!!! Oh well.. Suarez is wasteful, true this season he has found the net a lot of times.. but still wasteful and selfish - remember the previous season? (shooting instead of passing at times).. and of course with the odd incident at times.. 10 games out here.. 8 games out there.. bite here, bite there.. the sir old fox used to have this way of selling players he wanted to sell, but saying they are not for sale.. Maybe BR learned the same, "we will not sell Suarez.. lelong lelong.. striker for sale.." "How much ah?" :-)

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo...
    My Suarez!!!!
    If he leaves, who will you bros be turning on the TV to watch?
    Wait a minute... ok at least we still have Coutinho who has some twinkle toes in him... ok la still can lor.

I had create Fantasy Premier League for all of you to join in the fun. Do take part !!!

Do create an account to join 1st !!!!!
    Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

After Creating your team, do join the league
    Code: 53353-15785

Liverpool's 2013 tour squad in full:

Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Toure, Agger, Alberto, Gerrard, Aspas, Coutinho, Assaidi, Henderson, Downing, Spearing, Lucas, Mignolet, Allen, Borini, Sterling, Kelly, Skrtel, Flanagan, Wisdom, Robinson, Ibe, Suarez, Coates, Reina.

Liverpool will take on an Indonesia XI in Jakarta on Saturday, July 20. They'll then face Melbourne Victory in Australia on Wednesday, July 24 before wrapping up the tour against Thailand in Bangkok on July 28.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Yes!! rooney confirm wanna leave!! becos idiot moyes says he is 2nd choice!! lol.... Moyes think rvp will never get injured.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Yes!! rooney confirm wanna leave!! becos idiot moyes says he is 2nd choice!! lol.... Moyes think rvp will never get injured.
    Look like Jose can move in for the kill to get ronney joining cheski. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Perhaps Moyes is still sore with Rooney leaving Everlose last time...... haha.....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Looney goes to Thailand and straight away fake MC n return home, must have something to do with contract talk back in England or some far forbidden clubs
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

can't wait for looney to leave manu to put an end to manu's supremacy!!!

they no longer can attract the top talents which is clearly GREAT NEWS to us!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Liverpool arrived in Jakarta !!!

Reds arrive in Jakarta - Liverpool FC

nice

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Huat ah! But y no come sg n go to MBS or Rws n contribute to our nation's development? Kekeke

my favorite thread!!!

Long Live Liverpool!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Huat ah! But y no come sg n go to MBS or Rws n contribute to our nation's development? Kekeke
    bobian we only got jalan besar stadium which is too small to hold the event. We got at least 40k of fans during last game at national stadium....

Best support for the best club in the world !!!!

true!!!!

Liverpool FC edge closer to Eriksen signature

Liverpool believe they are getting close to signing Ajax’s Christian Eriksen after months of pursuit.
    The player has been on the Anfield radar for over 18 months, but as yet the two clubs have not been able to agree even the basis of a deal.

However, Eriksen has now entered the final year of his contract and while Ajax want him to stay they concede he may be on his way, and that now might be the time to sell.

“It is up to Christian what he wants,” Coach Frank De Boer told Sky Sports. “If he feels good going to Liverpool, then it is up to him. I would want nothing more than having him with us for a few more years.

“But we realise the interest in this kind of player is huge. And I can also understand that he wants to make another step in his career. I can’t stop him.”

The 21-year-old Danish midfielder has attracted interest from both Manchester City and Chelsea, but neither of those clubs can offer a virtually guaranteed starting spot.

And certainly football pundits in Holland believe he is the perfect player to fit into Brendan Rodgers’ fast counter-attacking game plan.

Liverpool FC edge closer to Eriksen signature | Cheshire Today - News, Sport and Fashion - www.cheshire-today.co.uk

Last edited by roadrunner_552; 18th July 2013 at 02:58 PM.

They are staying at hotel mulia. My friend saw Ian rush and Robbie fowler there!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    They are staying at hotel mulia. My friend saw Ian rush and Robbie fowler there!!
    Too bad dont have the time to visit any of their pre-season game overseas.

Hope they will visit Singapore with our new stadium for their next asia tour !!!!

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast