Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2089

Thread: Sentosa Thread VIII (...smilies say a thousand words too)

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    knocking off too.. cya guys,.. 88

  2. #122
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Wah..all go home liaos. I still got sometime before i can leave office.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  3. #123
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I'm home already, going out soon

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    me still in office also..
    btw, is she Erica Lee's sister? http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...wpost&t=127326

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    I'm in schoool ...

  6. #126
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    fb

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    fb
    FB ESPN
    Thought u say going out already ?

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    he bluffed you.

  9. #129
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Yeah going out at 7.30, going to meet client...

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    me still in office also..
    btw, is she Erica Lee's sister? http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...wpost&t=127326
    yeah...confirmed cum chop...must be a friend of his...so lucky

  11. #131
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    the d70 vs d70s, not much difference leh... after reading thru the spec sheet twice... i can't really discern any significant differences. or izit just me??

    d50? tempted. small and light enuf for travel purposes.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    the d70 vs d70s, not much difference leh... after reading thru the spec sheet twice... i can't really discern any significant differences. or izit just me??

    d50? tempted. small and light enuf for travel purposes.
    yup, not much of a difference...tempted by D50?? Im more tempted by D1x now hahahhaa

  13. #133
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    At least Nikon's manufacturing the D50 with black and silver bodies

  14. #134
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    yup, not much of a difference...tempted by D50?? Im more tempted by D1x now hahahhaa
    for travel lah! d1x? still selling for ard $3-4k, rite? pro-body sia... u outgrew ur d100 already?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    At least Nikon's manufacturing the D50 with black and silver bodies
    Got Pink colour one ???
    Haa Haa ...

  16. #136
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Got Pink colour one ???
    Haa Haa ...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO PINK!!!

  17. #137
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Got Pink colour one ???
    Haa Haa ...
    got... ask espn to BZ ur d50 with pink gaffer tape lar....

    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  18. #138
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    for travel lah! d1x? still selling for ard $3-4k, rite? pro-body sia... u outgrew ur d100 already?
    hahahaha...no lah...just tempted but never gonna buy...I will live by my D100 till it kong ka kiao

  19. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    got... ask espn to BZ ur d50 with pink gaffer tape lar....

    Got pink colour gaffer tape ???
    ESPN, please ???

    *dinner time*
    Drop in tmr ... Have fun posting ...

  20. #140
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Got pink colour gaffer tape ???
    ESPN, please ???

    *dinner time*
    Drop in tmr ... Have fun posting ...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO PINK

Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •