Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2089

Thread: Sentosa Thread VIII (...smilies say a thousand words too)

  1. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    i personally owe you 1 teh-o.... check yr Pm, we have having a meet up session for all tonight in NUG... do drop by if you are free..

    last thing...what does PCC stand for????
    I'm related to PCK.....anyway, i want to keep my post-counts low.....wanna MLP .....


    MLP= Maintain Low Profile

  2. #82
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    ... new thread.. new ghost ...

    Who is Pee-See-See hur?
    who is not in here now? where is espn (ghosting?)

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    ya lo, haven seen the king himself almost whole day le...

    (even with fb around... fb losing her power over espn..?)

  4. #84
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Maybe ESPN--->
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    ya lo, haven seen the king himself almost whole day le...
    (even with fb around... fb losing her power over espn..?)
    He is in love with curves ???

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    OH I SEE

    Now i know why FB is disappointed (as highlighted in bold) cos espn the "motivator" not around ..

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcc
    I'm related to PCK.....anyway, i want to keep my post-counts low.....wanna MLP .....


    MLP= Maintain Low Profile
    I also want to MLP

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    OH I SEE

    Now i know why FB is disappointed (as highlighted in bold) cos espn the "motivator" not around ..
    You asking for trouble right ???
    DA

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    You asking for trouble right ???
    DA

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

  11. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    eRh ... i have to admit lastnight... when i saw the news at 0045 ... the thought did cross my mind

  12. #92
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    DA-->
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    buhahahahahaha

    which is FREAKIER? the picture or the fact that the poster got 27K posts?????

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    I saw the live telecast at 1am this morning. You should hear him speak. His voice is a bit......er.....feminine, i would say.

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    buhahahahahaha

    which is FREAKIER? the picture or the fact that the poster got 27K posts?????
    its common in HWZ EDMW... i also have 20 over K posts. :P

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    I saw the live telecast at 1am this morning. You should hear him speak. His voice is a bit......er.....feminine, i would say.
    nah, no thanks. i don't wanna have nightmares.

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    its common in HWZ EDMW... i also have 20 over K posts. :P
    WAH PIANG .. 20K?!?! ..... my post in HWZ can only match here in CS ..

  18. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    WAH PIANG .. 20K?!?! ..... my post in HWZ can only match here in CS ..
    about 25K to be exact. :P
    if i had no join Cs, my posts would be at least 30-40K by now?

  19. #99
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    I saw the live telecast at 1am this morning. You should hear him speak. His voice is a bit......er.....feminine, i would say.
    Eh...maybe he ever went to Blue Oyster.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    about 25K to be exact. :P
    if i had no join Cs, my posts would be at least 30-40K by now?
    wah....

    power...

Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •