Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's staying at Sengkang EA?

Default Who's staying at Sengkang EA?

Hi all,

Planning to get an EA around HG/SK/PG area...Browse the teletext and surprise to see they are so many unselected units in SK.

What surprised me is some blocks are totally unselected....Just curious y so?
    Price issue or location? Anyone?

Yeah strange, noticed that also

Some of the block are not release by HDB yet due to the selling price of EA at certain area.

But it is a good time to buy now.
    Last edited by King Tiger; 19th April 2005 at 10:46 PM.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

wats EA?

that day went to my mom's dressmaker's place, around punggol the kopitiam there... (the regular Photoaid meeting place) den my mom keep saying that place good... den i tell her to buy that place for me & she stay, i just stay at the current place near my workplace...

i too lazy to travel such long distance to work & city... althou scenery good, wind good... but i think by the time i knock off, and time i go work, the only thing i enjoy is the darkness & empty streets...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    wats EA?

that day went to my mom's dressmaker's place, around punggol the kopitiam there... (the regular Photoaid meeting place) den my mom keep saying that place good... den i tell her to buy that place for me & she stay, i just stay at the current place near my workplace...

i too lazy to travel such long distance to work & city... althou scenery good, wind good... but i think by the time i knock off, and time i go work, the only thing i enjoy is the darkness & empty streets...
    Exec Apartment

how many rooms is that?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Sengkang is god forsaken place.

Buangkok MRT is not open

All the petition to open that MRT station is fruitless

And if u don live anywhere near MRT or LRT stations, dont ever think of living in this neighbourhood

how many rooms is that?
    4 rooms. Range about 125 m2 to 135 m2.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

big big hor... how much will that cost?

cos around my area here, 4 room flat, about 300-340k liao... Executive mansionette about 450k... den all about 20+ year old flats...

big big hor... how much will that cost?

cos around my area here, 4 room flat, about 300-340k liao... Executive mansionette about 450k... den all about 20+ year old flats...

come and stay punggol la....so many friends around here....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    mai lah, very the far for me... i too used to the less than 5 min drive to work...

mai lah, very the far for me... i too used to the less than 5 min drive to work...
    dun worry...i can accompany you when u got to drive down to town
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    dun worry...i can accompany you when u got to drive down to town
    FYI... that slot is taken...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    SK also can...I buy you Kopi

Hi,

Prices for EA in Seng Kang will be from 300k-350k. I bought mine for about 360k but think prices has dropped a little since then. Transport wise, if you have car, is no problem.... else, NEL is efficient too.

Environment wise, I think Punggol flats looks nicer, though my cluster is the best in Seng Kang...."Ahem".......only one in SK that looks like private property....But here fully sold out liao....

Choose carefully cos lotsa EA flats still available in SK, including some that are very near SK MRT and Buangkok.

Quote Originally Posted by nexus17
    Hi,

Prices for EA in Seng Kang will be from 300k-350k. I bought mine for about 360k but think prices has dropped a little since then. Transport wise, if you have car, is no problem.... else, NEL is efficient too.

Environment wise, I think Punggol flats looks nicer, though my cluster is the best in Seng Kang...."Ahem".......only one in SK that looks like private property....But here fully sold out liao....

Choose carefully cos lotsa EA flats still available in SK, including some that are very near SK MRT and Buangkok.

My preference is the puggol EA with the basement carpark but think its all taken up. Mayb u can tell me where is ur cluster?

Hi,

Mine comes with basement carpark. My colleague bought the one over at Punggol after visiting my place and the first comments he made then was " WOW, got personal car park below, kwel man!"

Hehe........my cluster just opposite Nan Chiau Primary, all taken up I believed. You can checked over the net if units in our cluster still available but I really dun think so. My cluster blocks from Blk 313-318.

Hi,

Hehe........my cluster just opposite Nan Chiau Primary, all taken up I believed. You can checked over the net if units in our cluster still available but I really dun think so. My cluster blocks from Blk 313-318.

I stay within these blocks 313-318 too. We are neighbour indeed. I think there are still some units available has not been taken up yet. These units seems to be in the low floor level, 3rd floor. Since the blocks that have the underground carpark facilities, the 2nd floor is an open level, which is actually the roof of the carpark.

Hi,

Kwel to find a neighbour here. I am staying in Blk 315A....how about you? I myself dun find the basement carpark kwel since I dun drive but looks like it's a pulling factor for some ppl....keke

Hi,

Kwel to find a neighbour here. I am staying in Blk 315A....how about you? I myself dun find the basement carpark kwel since I dun drive but looks like it's a pulling factor for some ppl....keke

Hey,
    i stay at 319A.........

but yours got mini park, and better looks.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast