Thread: Mac with Motorola HP

Deregistered

Default Mac with Motorola HP

Hi,
    I know that there are lots of Mac users here.. Just want to gather info if Motorola HP is able to work with isync from Mac..
    I'm keen to get this Motorola model E680 and will like to know if I can sync the iCalendar and sms from the Address book.

Blog Entries

There's a list of supported phones here (for the upcoming 10.4 Tiger version of OS X)

http://www.apple.com.sg/macosx/features/isync/devices/

Unfortunately the phone you are considering is not on the list of supported devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesthruthelens
    Hi,
    I know that there are lots of Mac users here.. Just want to gather info if Motorola HP is able to work with isync from Mac..
    I'm keen to get this Motorola model E680 and will like to know if I can sync the iCalendar and sms from the Address book.

Hi,

I'm using a G4 Alu PB (1Ghz version) with a Motorola V620 phone. No problems whatsoever. Just need to download the latest version of isync.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by fox
    Hi,

I'm using a G4 Alu PB (1Ghz version) with a Motorola V620 phone. No problems whatsoever. Just need to download the latest version of isync.
    V620 is listed in Mac list.. E680 is not.. just want to confirm if this HP is supported by isync.