Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keyboard Warrior

Default Keyboard Warrior

Yo everyone recently there is a big hoohaa on one of the photography group. It all started when one of the admin dropped one of the member supposing to be active with a certain level of contribution to helping n organizing outing but was kicked out n even post some very negative comments on the member.

The admin continued his way and start his trail of series kicking of those that are against him and even his closer friends. He was been influenced by one other guy who was banned by some other grps as he create trouble wherever he goes. This admin got influenced by him and even became a dictator who even wants to make his grp into a company and even setting up his own forum so as to get events like chingay etc. How do you guys view on this?
    Last edited by canonmono; 3rd June 2013 at 10:06 PM.
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Blog Entries

Default Re: Keyboard Warrior

wah lao ha ha still catch no ball trying to read between the lines

What happened ?
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    wah lao ha ha still catch no ball trying to read between the lines

What happened ?
    Summary: Got many people unhappy with each other. What's your view?

Blog Entries

ha ha u added to the murkiness
    Walkeast

haha so basically this admin fellow got influence by this guy who got banned from grp who ask him to be a dictator and do hard rules on his members which resulted in that admin close friends been kick out of the group and even give sarcastic output and unreal truth on those been kicked out.
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Summary: Got many people unhappy with each other. What's your view?
    I have an unhappy view about it.

sry la my ang moh canot make it ... england too powderful alr

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    Yo everyone recently there is a big hoohaa on one of the photography group. It all started when one of the admin dropped one of the member supposing to be active with a certain level of contribution to helping n organizing outing but was kicked out n even post some very negative comments on the member.

The admin continued his way and start his trail of series kicking of those that are against him and even his closer friends. He was been influenced by one other guy who was banned by some other grps as he create trouble wherever he goes. This admin got influenced by him and even became a dictator who even wants to make his grp into a company and even setting up his own forum so as to get events like chingay etc. How do you guys view on this?
    He must seek the oracle to decipher the path to the truth.

He must not succumb to the seduction of power.

Only through meditation and pureness of heart he can redeem himself in the eyes of the followers.

Hahaha! What a description canon bro!

Blog Entries

Clear your PM mailbox bro.... its full
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    haha so basically this admin fellow got influence by this guy who got banned from grp who ask him to be a dictator and do hard rules on his members which resulted in that admin close friends been kick out of the group and even give sarcastic output and unreal truth on those been kicked out.
    Ok, so from what I seem to gather,

1. There's one big group, let's call this group A. They are very happy and life is great.

2. One day, some troublemaker joins group A. Let's call him X. X is an unhappy person, and in your view, likes to create chaos in the world. X corrupted the administrator of group A to become unreasonable.

3. One other day, one of the very helpful members of group A gets dropped from the group and the administrator starts posting negative comments on him. The administrator has since descended into darkness and has become Kim Jong Il of group A, eliminating anyone who doesn't agree with him from the group, including his close friends. The administrator now wants to change his group into a company?? and start his own version of Clubsnap to gain power and love to get special treatment and access for events like Chingay.

Is that correct?

The venerable and invincible Xena Warrior Princess will turn the balls of whoever is against her into pulp:

Last edited by Sion; 3rd June 2013 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The venerable and invincible Xena Warrior Princess will turn the balls of whoever is against her into pulp:

Is this because I called the "Troublemaker" X?

1. There's one big group, let's call this group A. They are very happy and life is great.

2. One day, some troublemaker joins group A. Let's call him X. X is an unhappy person, and in your view, likes to create chaos in the world. X corrupted the administrator of group A to become unreasonable.

3. One other day, one of the very helpful members of group A gets dropped from the group and the administrator starts posting negative comments on him. The administrator has since descended into darkness and has become Kim Jong Il of group A, eliminating anyone who doesn't agree with him from the group, including his close friends. The administrator now wants to change his group into a company?? and start his own version of Clubsnap to gain power and love to get special treatment and access for events like Chingay.

Is that correct?
    Perfect interpretation!

power u ppl, ed just deleted some mails

Is that correct?
    Si Peh power sia ur Ang moh, after I read canonmono post still catch no ball wat he trying to say... But ur explanation Si Peh Ho Liao!! So is there a Death Note list that this adminnistrator (let's call him A) going to eliminate?

is it a plot from Hong Kong TV series drama?
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

OMG... are we turning into EDMW in the "Green Zone" ??

Scuba & Father... For Life

got no time for sneakers bar .
    but got time to hit spacebar .

hey ah oh ah keyboard warrior . . .
    you are the gang who jiak ba jin bo liao ah.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

got no time for sneakers bar .
    but got time to hit spacebar .

hey ah oh ah keyboard warrior . . .
    you are the gang who jiak ba jin bo liao ah.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast