Hi Photogs..of coz Noob here, asking questions I do not understand. Here we go:-
1) Started shooting since March 2013, totally no idea. Bought an OM-D + Kit Lens 12-50mm, Oly 45mm & Sigma 19mm + Manfrotto tripod. Been renting other lens to explore around with.
2) Self-learning thru Youtube & Google. A loner, no Kaki!
3) I don't really have a style of my own, i'd like to explore - Street, Potrait, B&W, Long exposure, Landscape, Architecture etc.
4) Here's my Flikr iamseanism's photosets on Flickr
5) Q - I have no idea when & how to use Apeture & Shutter Speed settings, always trial & error. Results - Mostly UNSHARP ...long exposure for 30sec, is the Apeture always auto to the max?
6) Sometimes I'll overblow some shots or it's either too dark
7) Really need some piece of advise
Appreciate some help here. THANK YOU