Thread: Need recommendation for travel camera bag

Default Need recommendation for travel camera bag

Hi all, looking for a camera shoulder bag that can fit the Sirui 1204x tripod and 2-3 lens... Any recommendations? Thanks!

For backpacks... am quite interested in the fstop tilopa.. priced on the high side... any other recommendations?
    Last edited by whitewabbit; 1st June 2013 at 08:26 PM.

Default Re: Need recommendation for travel camera bag

I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Singapore, Aussie

Default Re: Need recommendation for travel camera bag

LowePro Rolling CompuTrekker Plus AW Photo Backpack

LowePro’s roller bag has room for a pro DSLR or medium-format system, 4-5 lenses including a long telephoto, assorted gadgets, and even a notebook computer with up to a 15.4-inch screen. As with the ThinkTank Check-In, the CompuTrekker Plus AW can be easily converted into a backpack. It has adjustable, padded dividers, mesh pockets, and an all-weather cover to protect the gear inside from rain. LowePro also offers a system of add-on pouches for small accessories, lenses, water bottles, and the like.
    Canon 60D | And Legs as Lens to cover every single focal length i ever needs.

You can try think tank airport essential.. I am using the same tripod and it can fit n into the bag plus the cam body and some lenses..