Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I want to take peektures of flowers.

  1. #1

    Default I want to take peektures of flowers.

    As per title, I am planning to go to Botanic Gardens to take pictures of flowers. Is there an optimum time I should go when the lighting is best and brings out the beautiful colours of the flowers?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    I recommend somewhere around 8.30am to 10.00am ba, not too hot also.. hehe

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    or late afternoon.....

  4. #4

    Default

    Thanks guys for the replies.... But seems to be overcast today at my place... sian.. maybe I go some other time....

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    ya...weather forecast says partly cloudly.....

    how was Constance's photos? let me see see leh.....

  6. #6

    Default

    Pet,

    Comming soon.. Watch out for it in the appropriate forums!!...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,152

    Default


  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan99
    As per title, I am planning to go to Botanic Gardens to take pictures of flowers. Is there an optimum time I should go when the lighting is best and brings out the beautiful colours of the flowers?

    Usually i will start from 7:00 am to 10 am... find the time 7:30am to 8:30am the best time....

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan99
    Thanks guys for the replies.... But seems to be overcast today at my place... sian.. maybe I go some other time....
    Overcast is better than a hot day, the lighting will be soft and nice.

  10. #10
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    Usually i will start from 7:00 am to 10 am... find the time 7:30am to 8:30am the best time....
    anytime after 10.30 will become super hot.. i was there from 7am to 1pm... and guess what.. it was so hot that i almost wanted to take a cab home halfway...

    but sometimes.. try to stay there for some time, u might find some interesting shoots ...

  11. #11

    Default

    I was at SBG from 4 to 6pm... Wah lau, all the mosquitos commandos man... I think I lost a lot of blood...haahaa...

    But I agree with Glenn, I think its too hot to walk around in the afternoon...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •