Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: Casino: A few more hrs to know

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firestone
    If no casino, I chop!...
    Heng ar... But guess everyone knows it'll never have been announced in the Ist place if there's even a doubt..

    Anyway, now can go ahead with my 'finance' company plans.heehee...
    Guaranteed biz..

  2. #62

    Default

    Uniquely Singapore...

    Chor Dai Dee...

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    153

    Default

    oh yes , waited for long n its finally here , the casino is a go go go.

    y reject it , embrace it give the casino a try , its mentioned that approx 35k jobs will be availiable ley (i wonder wat sort of jobs ???)
    but but but " WE NEED FOREIGN TALENTS" again those good paying jobs goes to foreigners

    any 1 keen to start a time share programme for the 2 k per year entrance requirement???

  4. #64

    Default

    Hmmm... at least a new career path for my consideration in this gaming (wow what a tame word - politically correct) industry.



    Will make my way to Las Vegas and work for 5 years hopefully when I come back I might land myself a job rather than lose it to the foreign talents.

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    153

    Default

    jopel

    all that i can say to u is GO GO GO , mai tu liao, be bold n pursue your dreams then n come back to do us singaporeans proud.

    btw, when u come back, could u please kindly consider us singaporeans for the job (including those high paying ones)

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Uniquely Singapore...

    Chor Dai Dee...
    Big 2

  7. #67
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiang
    oh yes , waited for long n its finally here , the casino is a go go go.

    y reject it , embrace it give the casino a try , its mentioned that approx 35k jobs will be availiable ley (i wonder wat sort of jobs ???)
    but but but " WE NEED FOREIGN TALENTS" again those good paying jobs goes to foreigners

    any 1 keen to start a time share programme for the 2 k per year entrance requirement???
    We really need FT, why you may ask.

    Casue how many singaporean has the experience working as cards dealers, wheel spinners (not sure what you call those).
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    669

    Default

    i tot Chor Dai Dee was from HK????


    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Uniquely Singapore...

    Chor Dai Dee...

  9. #69
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    We really need FT, why you may ask.

    Casue how many singaporean has the experience working as cards dealers, wheel spinners (not sure what you call those).
    Why need FT, haven't we spun some wheels when we were kids?

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiang
    ...
    y reject it , embrace it give the casino a try , its mentioned that approx 35k jobs will be availiable ley (i wonder wat sort of jobs ???)
    ...

    Ah long..... wat else...

  11. #71
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    Hmmm... at least a new career path for my consideration in this gaming (wow what a tame word - politically correct) industry.



    Will make my way to Las Vegas and work for 5 years hopefully when I come back I might land myself a job rather than lose it to the foreign talents.
    Good idea....I heard there is a degree course there major in gaming industry

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    We really need FT, why you may ask.

    Casue how many singaporean has the experience working as cards dealers, wheel spinners (not sure what you call those).
    most likely our casinos are going to hire these talented people from genting and other parts of the world. For us singaporeans, our expertise are toilets cleaning, admin, waiters, receptionist, macdonalds etc. By the way will there be any topless dance or sex shows in the casinos? time to develop our sex industry. as usual, it is poisonous to the society but i believe our governement can control it (check out geylang).

  13. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Ah long..... wat else...
    Ah Ong Finance.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •