Thread: Sony DSC P-2

EatCarPet
    Guests

Default Sony DSC P-2

Hello...

I am justing wondering if anyone can let me know how much this camera (Sony DSC P-2) is. Went to this shop at SLS and was quote S$600 for the camera. I did not try to bargain because I really did not know how much this one costs....

Thanks for all your help eh?

EatCarPet
    Guests

Erm....anyway, was thinking of getting a camera for my girlfriend and i know she wants something more portable, more "cute", something like the sony ones. So for a budget of around 600 dollars...any recommendations? ?(Er.... she dun really fancy my A40. A little too bulky.)

Thanks thanks again!

Cute? Try canon ixus v2/ixus 330, Sony Cybershot DSC-U10 and Casio Exilim 1.3/2.1MP cameras. Think small, light, pocketable.

EatCarPet
    Guests

Originally posted by rubric
    Cute? Try canon ixus v2/ixus 330, Sony Cybershot DSC-U10 and Casio Exilim 1.3/2.1MP cameras. Think small, light, pocketable.
    Hmm.. I guess the canon one would be rather nice to have. But roughly what is the price range for the cameras that you have listed? Er...I saw the DSC-U10 once, thought it looked more like a toy than a camera.... Heh... but i guess my gf will like it. I rather want something more "real"! =)

i think your gf will like canon ixu v.... small and stylo...

if not mistaken..... 6 hundred plus can get liao...
    550D|17-40|70-200 4 IS|100 2.8|50 1.8|ST-E2|580EX|190proB 486RC2

EatCarPet
    Guests

Originally posted by sinner1974
    i think your gf will like canon ixu v.... small and stylo...

if not mistaken..... 6 hundred plus can get liao...
    Hmm...okie! =) Thanks a lot! Can consider that one!