Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 103550555859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1299

Thread: Ricoh GR

  1. #1181

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    I intend to bring my GR to the 2degree ice art this coming weekend. Did anyone brought it there before? Any tips if I bring it there? Thanks!

  2. #1182

    Default

    Just got my GR off buy and sell.
    Notice that when I half press the shutter, there a exclamation mark with a yellow camera icon.
    I cannot find explanation in the manual.

    After some testing, seems like it's just a indication that shutter speed is too low for handheld?
    Correct?

    Thank you

  3. #1183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by dualie View Post
    Just got my GR off buy and sell.
    Notice that when I half press the shutter, there a exclamation mark with a yellow camera icon.
    I cannot find explanation in the manual.

    After some testing, seems like it's just a indication that shutter speed is too low for handheld?
    Correct?

    Thank you
    Yes, the shutter speed fell below the desired shutter. there is a warning.

  4. #1184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by lcs073 View Post
    I love my GR but I realize it has problem focusing at night even pretty bright nights. Anybody has this problem or it is my focusing technic is wrong? it will be a great help if the expert here can share some tip.0s. Thanks!
    hard to give you a good answer. what do u mean problem ? could not lock the AF ? or it needs more time to lock the AF ?
    how difficult is the situation when you point and try to AF.

    we have to be realistic that it is not a DSLR, and AF will not be as fast as DSLR. What you can do, is to change the focus to Pinpoint AF, that may help a bit.

  5. #1185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelLee View Post
    Yes, the shutter speed fell below the desired shutter. there is a warning.
    Thanks for your reply.

  6. #1186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    using in camera flash to trigger Ricoh GF1 (held by left hand) to fill up the subject that is under shield. effect not bad.


  7. #1187

    Default

    Just sent in my GR for sensor cleaning.
    RX100 has much better sealing, I guess.

    Seriously considering joining GR club to get the 3 months extended warranty.

  8. #1188
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by dualie View Post
    Seriously considering joining GR club to get the 3 months extended warranty.
    why consider ? just do it

  9. #1189
    Senior Member darrrrrrrrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,208

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Back in the Pentax/Ricoh family, bought the Ricoh GR today!

  10. #1190

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by darrrrrrrrrr View Post
    Back in the Pentax/Ricoh family, bought the Ricoh GR today!
    Welcome back, bro. Hope this time you can stay with us a bit longer

  11. #1191

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by darrrrrrrrrr View Post
    Back in the Pentax/Ricoh family, bought the Ricoh GR today!
    Welcome back..!!!
    Hmm.. been awhile you have last join us in the Pentax outing :P

  12. #1192
    Senior Member darrrrrrrrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Welcome back, bro. Hope this time you can stay with us a bit longer
    So far it looks like it's an awesome daily carry camera, so I think I'll be holding onto this!

    Actually I also got my brother's old K10D but who wants to shoot with old technology right

  13. #1193
    Senior Member darrrrrrrrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ranchy View Post
    Welcome back..!!! Hmm.. been awhile you have last join us in the Pentax outing :P
    Yes, early morning sunrise shoots, cannot wake up for it haha

  14. #1194
    Senior Member peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    5,072

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Tomorrow i getting my first GR, hehe but 2nd hand
    Love insects Macro Photography本杰明 More Pctures at my Blog at bennieHsu

  15. #1195

    Default

    Anyone know where to get the RicohGR now In Sg? With good price ?

  16. #1196
    Senior Member darrrrrrrrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,208

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by eugenengsl View Post
    Anyone know where to get the RicohGR now In Sg? With good price ?
    Try TK Foto?

  17. #1197

    Default

    I want the whole black version.... anyone any lobang with good deal with goodies ( extra battery)

  18. #1198
    Senior Member darrrrrrrrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,208

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by eugenengsl View Post
    I want the whole black version.... anyone any lobang with good deal with goodies ( extra battery)
    Did you even read my post???


  19. #1199

    Default

    Tk don't have stock

  20. #1200
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bekasi, Indonesia
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    is there anyone use GR in DJI phantom? with full control of camera holder and shutter release?
    please kindly advice, thanks in advance
    Henry Sudarman | Ricoh | Olympus | Panasonic

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 103550555859606162 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •