Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1126313435363738414661 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1299

Thread: Ricoh GR

  1. #701

  2. #702

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by agawads View Post
    any users have experience with this for lens protection?

    ACMAXX LENS ARMOR Features

    searched the web for reports on the use of this product, below is a field user report from DP Preview quoted exactly from his posting: -

    "After using the "Lens Armor" for a couple of months in a variety of shooting situations, I've removed it from my camera. In general it has no effect, and it does both protect the lens and make cleaning easier. However, it significantly increases flare when there is a point light source off-center, such as when shooting a backlit subject when the sun is in or almost in the shot. I don't shoot this kind of scene often, but when I do I don't want more flare than I absolutely have to have. So, off the Lens Armor has come."

  3. #703

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Hi
    have anyone tried to access the GR files using a usb OTG? My can access files with OTG between my android phone and my old GRD3.

    TIA
    Ricoh GR APS-C

  4. #704

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Great macro shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by dash7869 View Post
    this is SOOC from the camera's raw file. just testing how close i could get and i almost fell into the pond!


    A Macro Flower (Ricoh GR)

  5. #705

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperFocal View Post
    ...

    Thanks for the tip, Sanfong! GR n00b here. This will free up one customisable control! =) This will be my first GR. Starting to like it already. There's so much customisation it'll take some time to learn.



    Btw, just a silly question : there's mention of a "one press M mode" and aperture priority/shutter priority/program. How do I get to it? What does it do? Can't seem to understand what the manual is saying. LOL... =P

    ...
    Hi. Welcome to the GR world. Example if you select aperture priority for "one press M mode". In M mode, you set your Av and press either "+" or "-", camera will set the 'correct' shutter speed according to the lighting condition. So if you select shutter priority it will set the 'correct' Av for you, as for program it will set both Av and TV for you.

    This is useful to let you set exposure faster.

  6. #706
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    GR Landed at Home Today by Speed Post !

    Waited Almost a month for fresh stock , worth the wait !

    #1 Came all wrapped in mahjong paper !!!


    #2 Thought they send wrong item !!!


    #3 Phew !!! GR !!!


    #4 Free Gifts Galore !!


    #5 Everything in the mahjong paper box - missing a soft cloth.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  7. #707

    Default

    Where did you order????

    Edit:
    Just saw your previous post.

    I asked many shops but the case for GR is not available too.

    Rakuten sellling for $50+ for the case, ebay also got the red strap....

    Taiwan also give out as free gift.

    Why Singapore don't have...

    Sian half...

    Haiz... If I saw your post earlier I would order online and would rather wait for 1 to 2 weeks

    You got really good deal!!!

    Hopefully I can find both at cheaper price in Taiwan during my trip in October.
    Last edited by sanfong; 9th July 2013 at 10:08 PM.

  8. #708
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    747

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by vee5 View Post
    Great macro shot!
    thank you!!

  9. #709

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Philip, the desk top charger is incl or paid separately for it?

  10. #710
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    No, that is not the desk top charger, it's the adapter to the wall plug for the USB direct to camera charging.

    Where could I get 3rd party battery and external charger ? I saw someone posted previously but can't find post now.

    Quote Originally Posted by agawads View Post
    Philip, the desk top charger is incl or paid separately for it?
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  11. #711

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    As to third party batteries, someone at DPR confirmed that the following one works perfectly in GR:

    Battery for Ricoh DB 60 DB 65 DB60 DB65 G600 G700 GX200 | eBay

    Less than $4SGD shipped is pretty good deal I'd say.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    No, that is not the desk top charger, it's the adapter to the wall plug for the USB direct to camera charging.

    Where could I get 3rd party battery and external charger ? I saw someone posted previously but can't find post now.
    Dunno how to copy just fw post out.. so i just quote with it.. for your bro.

    Charger i dunno liao

  12. #712

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    No, that is not the desk top charger, it's the adapter to the wall plug for the USB direct to camera charging.

    Where could I get 3rd party battery and external charger ? I saw someone posted previously but can't find post now.
    T k selling 3rd party batt at 20 n desk top charger at 25.

  13. #713
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Timah
    Posts
    370

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Actually, I'm looking for a USB adapter... you know, convert from the USB/AV combo one into normal microUSB. I don't think any OEM Chinese suppliers are even making it, hence the absence of it...
    ___BLUE_QUARTZ___
    Flickr | Ricoh GR

  14. #714

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    I was looking high and low for the case too. I ended up calling the sole distributor and found out the bulk of the covers are carried by Parisilk. I picked one up from them for around $90+ which i thought was overpriced considering in japan sells for a mere S$42. Quite disappointed that for the price we pay, practically no free gifts were included.




    Quote Originally Posted by sanfong View Post
    Where did you order????

    Edit:
    Just saw your previous post.

    I asked many shops but the case for GR is not available too.

    Rakuten sellling for $50+ for the case, ebay also got the red strap....

    Taiwan also give out as free gift.

    Why Singapore don't have...

    Sian half...

    Haiz... If I saw your post earlier I would order online and would rather wait for 1 to 2 weeks

    You got really good deal!!!

    Hopefully I can find both at cheaper price in Taiwan during my trip in October.

  15. #715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yupeeee View Post
    I was looking high and low for the case too. I ended up calling the sole distributor and found out the bulk of the covers are carried by Parisilk. I picked one up from them for around $90+ which i thought was overpriced considering in japan sells for a mere S$42. Quite disappointed that for the price we pay, practically no free gifts were included.
    Thats overpriced! I remembered I bought GC-3 (for GRD 3 & 4) at $10 only. I don't know why the case for GR is so expensive. Haiz.. i'm disappointed too.

  16. #716

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Ya I wanted to buy the case too but find it too ex.. In the end I bought ThinkTank Little Stuff It! from TK for $32. Very happy with the purchase, one of the nicest camera pouch I have used so far.

    Little Stuff It!

    Quote Originally Posted by sanfong View Post
    Thats overpriced! I remembered I bought GC-3 (for GRD 3 & 4) at $10 only. I don't know why the case for GR is so expensive. Haiz.. i'm disappointed too.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  17. #717

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    A few pics taken last weekend with my new GR. First 3 shots taken with positive film mode. Love this mode!

    #1


    #2


    #3


    #4


    #5
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  18. #718
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanfong View Post

    Thats overpriced! I remembered I bought GC-3 (for GRD 3 & 4) at $10 only. I don't know why the case for GR is so expensive. Haiz.. i'm disappointed too.
    The GC-5 soft case for GR fits only the camera, no batteries, paper,pocket, Sdhc card , perhaps those small pouch fits GR n batteries better and maybe cheaper.

    I fitted my GR into GC-5 and it fits just nice, a little tight and I worry it might scratch the screen, new and not yet softened leather I suppose, now I understand why some of you guys expressing how "Precious" is the new GR in your hands! If drop or scratch screen, "sim tia"!

    Hope that the local distributor give a purchase with purchase(show receipt date place purchased) deal price for the GW-3 an GH-3 combo. If they do, I won't be able to benefit from it.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  19. #719

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    The GC-5 soft case for GR fits only the camera, no batteries, paper,pocket, Sdhc card , perhaps those small pouch fits GR n batteries better and maybe cheaper.

    I fitted my GR into GC-5 and it fits just nice, a little tight and I worry it might scratch the screen, new and not yet softened leather I suppose, now I understand why some of you guys expressing how "Precious" is the new GR in your hands! If drop or scratch screen, "sim tia"!

    Hope that the local distributor give a purchase with purchase(show receipt date place purchased) deal price for the GW-3 an GH-3 combo. If they do, I won't be able to benefit from it.
    If there is such promo, you get the GWGH3 then sell me the strap, the ring and the case. hee...

  20. #720

    Default Re: Ricoh GR

    Ricoh GR's 9 blade diaphragm.



    Shoot in Jpeg
    f/16
    1/500sec
    ISO100
    28mm equivalent

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •