Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alan the terror...

Default Re: Alan the terror...

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    "let him slap you, what else?"
    He may like you to slap him back with your soft and tender lily white palm with red long finger nails.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

He may like you to slap him back with your soft and tender lily white palm with red long finger nails.
    but i heard that he loves old grandmothers such as yourself. Especially when they use their toothless gums

but i heard that he loves old grandmothers such as yourself. Especially when they use their toothless gums
    He may not like it as my golden false teeth are very sharp.

He may not like it as my golden false teeth are very sharp.
    Perhaps he loves to receive pain as much as he loves to give it

Perhaps he loves to receive pain as much as he loves to give it
    Like that he'll love your red long finger nails.

not true. did you not realize that not everyone gets their dream job and dream working environment?

going by your statement, it means that if you don't perform well at work, the company is to blame and not you.

that's the exact problem with most people in the singapore workplace. they want to "just do the job" with no intention of value-adding, working 9-to-5 and just get it done and over with.

and i still stand by this famous quote. with too many people making unreasonable demands in today's world, they have forgotten what it means to help others. it's always "ME before others".
    I agree with you whole heartedly.

People mindset need to be changed. We are fortunate that our unemployment rate is 2%.. many have 30% or more. Too many job around and people becomes choosy and unreasonable.

They also set different priority.. car comes first if they cannot get it... they blame everybody except themselves

not true. did you not realize that not everyone gets their dream job and dream working environment?

going by your statement, it means that if you don't perform well at work, the company is to blame and not you.

that's the exact problem with most people in the singapore workplace. they want to "just do the job" with no intention of value-adding, working 9-to-5 and just get it done and over with.

and i still stand by this famous quote. with too many people making unreasonable demands in today's world, they have forgotten what it means to help others. it's always "ME before others".
    I'm not blaming the company. Did I?

I'm just highlighting what I experienced. I've been in less desiring company, been to dream company, and somewhere in between.

When I was in those dream company, I'd love to stay in office as long as I could. When I was in those least desiring company, I was literally dragging my feet.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    I agree with you whole heartedly.

People mindset need to be changed. We are fortunate that our unemployment rate is 2%.. many have 30% or more. Too many job around and people becomes choosy and unreasonable.

They also set different priority.. car comes first if they cannot get it... they blame everybody except themselves
    I agree with that. We are fortunate to have a low unemployment rate. This gives you "space" to move around to a better environment.

As for people mindset, don't worry. They will change as the employment rate change. I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to be picky about job during economic crunch like the ones in 1997. I'd take table cleaning job.
    Last edited by Foxshade; 30th May 2013 at 08:56 AM.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    I agree with that. We are fortunate to have a low unemployment rate. This gives you "space" to move around to a better environment.

As for people mindset, don't worry. They will change as the employment rate change. I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to be picky about job during economic crunch like the ones in 1997. I'd take table cleaning job.
    ... so all our aunties would have to stay at home. Maybe it is good... we need less maids..

Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    When I was in those dream company, I'd love to stay in office as long as I could. When I was in those least desiring company, I was literally dragging my feet.
    i rest my case

Any update....

What is the outcome?

why so kpo?
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Any update....

What is the outcome?
    The vacancy to work under Alan the Terror is still unfilled.

Are you interested?

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    why so kpo?
    Must be the haze.

The vacancy to work under Alan the Terror is still unfilled.

Are you interested?
    Yes very interested. Like to work with such a boss hee hee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123