Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Thread: Alan the terror...

  1. #21
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Would you guys like to invest S$1.00 for a directorship so we can go bid on future multi-million dollar town council contracts?
    I'll work for $500 a month.

    But slapping only on buttocks.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Was told he is owner of the company.
    Then Court can jail him for 1 month, so that other prisoners in Changi Prison can similarly slap him on the head inside jail cell.

    The ROC can revoke the company's registration. The company to cease operations. If the culprit wants to register the business under another name, he must provide reasons why his application is eligible, given his employee abuse offence and jail sentence. ROC can decide not to approve.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Can't believe such thing can happen in Singapore...

    Waiting for the outcome!

  4. #24
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Would you guys like to invest S$1.00 for a directorship so we can go bid on future multi-million dollar town council contracts?
    Ok, onz. Can put in that I have experience working with TC before. (Helping out my aunties n her friends with the karaoke machine. )
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  5. #25
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Can't believe such thing can happen in Singapore...

    Waiting for the outcome!
    The outcome has already been outcome.

    He left the job and the next new victim would take over the job.

  6. #26

    Default

    I heard the owner has joined UFC as an MMA fighter

  7. #27

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    I heard the owner has joined UFC as an MMA fighter
    So what are his psychological warfare slogans ?
    "I'll cut your wage" ?
    "I'll make you work overtime" ?

  8. #28

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    The police is pressing charges?????

  9. #29

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    tonite 8 pm talking point will be talking about Alan.

    he famous liao.

    hmm, need to rush home and watch.
    Objection !!!

  10. #30

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    next one in line!

    Fined $1 per minute for being late for work

    basically, she's claiming that she's stepping up because young workers are being bullied at work after seeing the employee abuse video.

  11. #31
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,931
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    wow opening up a can of worms for the slackers now
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119
    wow opening up a can of worms for the slackers now
    How much for caught browsing CS in working hours

  13. #33

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    next one in line!

    Fined $1 per minute for being late for work

    basically, she's claiming that she's stepping up because young workers are being bullied at work after seeing the employee abuse video.
    I work in a company which runs 24/7. A operative cannot leave his machine until his partner takes over. If you are late, your partner cannot leave the work place so....?????

  14. #34

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Old news. Already posted and discussed
    Add chillie, pepper... salt, sugar, honey.....

  15. #35

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    wow opening up a can of worms for the slackers now
    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    I work in a company which runs 24/7. A operative cannot leave his machine until his partner takes over. If you are late, your partner cannot leave the work place so....?????
    yup. especially the current Diploma and Degree grads.

    i've seen people working and studying at the same time, and even live far from work and school. yet they're always on time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Add chillie, pepper... salt, sugar, honey.....
    the Fud Club

  16. #36
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    yup. especially the current Diploma and Degree grads.

    i've seen people working and studying at the same time, and even live far from work and school. yet they're always on time.
    It could boils down to compatibility with work environment. If you love your work place, you'd want to stay back, and arrive earliest.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  17. #37

    Default

    Chio Bu in that environment helps
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  18. #38

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    It could boils down to compatibility with work environment. If you love your work place, you'd want to stay back, and arrive earliest.
    not true. did you not realize that not everyone gets their dream job and dream working environment?

    going by your statement, it means that if you don't perform well at work, the company is to blame and not you.

    that's the exact problem with most people in the singapore workplace. they want to "just do the job" with no intention of value-adding, working 9-to-5 and just get it done and over with.

    "ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country"
    - John F. Kennedy
    and i still stand by this famous quote. with too many people making unreasonable demands in today's world, they have forgotten what it means to help others. it's always "ME before others".
    Last edited by kei1309; 29th May 2013 at 07:19 PM.

  19. #39
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Alan the terror...

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post

    "ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country"
    - John F. Kennedy
    "Ask not what Alan the terror can do for you; ask what you can do for Alan the terror."

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    "Ask not what Alan the terror can do for you; ask what you can do for Alan the terror."
    "let him slap you, what else?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •