Default Re: Immigrants...

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    As a reminder:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/kopit...sub-forum.html

posts/threads which are:
    religious,
    political,
    racist;
    in nature or can be construed as such will also be removed without prejudice.
    ha ha, isn't this a political thread as it is related to the immigration policy of the government?

Why is this thread becoming an anti-CPF thread? Will all you wanna-be PATHETIC political trolls just go to EDMW where you belong?
    People start criticizing government immigration policies from Post #3 onwards and this issue is extremely sore for for the government with the public protests against the White Paper and the gathering at Speakers Corner. And by starting such a highly politicized and seditious thread you could be inciting unrest and unhappiness against the government.

We are just wondering if we will get our CPF money back and suddenly it becomes political? Maybe you should close this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    ha ha, isn't this a political thread as it is related to the immigration policy of the government?
    Nope. It's related to general xenophobia. Note that the image in the first post is not even from singapore.
    Alpha

People start criticizing government immigration policies from Post #3 onwards and this issue is extremely sore for for the government with the public protests against the White Paper and the gathering at Speakers Corner. And by starting such a highly politicized and seditious thread you could be inciting unrest and unhappiness against the government.

We are just wondering if we will get our CPF money back and suddenly it becomes political? Maybe you should close this thread.
    1. Politicized? where?
    2. Seditious? Do you even know what it means? If yes, and you are accusing me of sedition, put your money where your mouth is. I will see you in court and sue you for every cent you have.
    3. "we are wondering if we will get our CPF back" - then start your own goddamn troll thread and stay the @#%@#$ out of this thread that has ZERO to do with CPF.
    Alpha

Take it easy.

Take it easy.
    You accuse me of sedition and I should take it easy? Back up your words then! C'mon, I'll see you in court for your slander. Hurry up, we can still go file the cases today. You try to prove that what I said is "seditious" and I sue you for all legal costs and damages for your slander.

You accused me of sedition. This is now a legal matter. C'mon, you opened your mouth with your false accusations, back it up.
    Alpha

You accuse me of sedition and I should take it easy? Back up your words then! C'mon, I'll see you in court for your slander. Hurry up, we can still go file the cases today. You try to prove that what I said is "seditious" and I sue you for all legal costs and damages for your slander.

You accused me of sedition. This is now a legal matter. C'mon, you opened your mouth with your false accusations, back it up.
    UN expert questions relevance of Sedition Act in Singapore

I did not accuse you of sedition lah. I am saying the posts in this thread can be seditious. Anyway you can go ahead and sue me.

UN expert questions relevance of Sedition Act in Singapore

I did not accuse you of sedition lah. I am saying the posts in this thread can be seditious. Anyway you can go ahead and sue me.
    "And by starting such a highly politicized and seditious thread" - right there you accused me of sedition.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

haizz kool down people

nothing wrong publicly discussing MRT, SPF, SCDF, CNB, NUS, SAF, CPF, LTA, population, FTs ...., hell, even Sun Ho (that thread still open)etc etc etc .... as long as the discussions keep clear of things like this party or that party, xenophobia or religion are brought into discussion, it gets shut down
    Last edited by ed9119; 4th June 2013 at 03:28 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123