Thread: 1 June (Sat) 3pm - Fast & furious plus park theme (1JUN-B)

Default 1 June (Sat) 3pm - Fast & furious plus park theme (1JUN-B)

Fast & Furious Car plus Park theme

DATE : 1 June 2013 (Sat)
    TIME : 3pm - 5:30pm (include half hour break)
    MODELS : Shayna, Chloe, Alyna
    THEME : 2 themes - Sexy Fashion / Sexy top and shorts with boots (2 sets)
    GROUP SIZE : 4-6
    COST : $45 per pax early bird advance payment before 28 May, $60 per pax thereafter

NOTE : Second and third model will be added if group size exceeds 7 and 12!

Shayna

Chloe

Alyna

Car Sample similar to this

Pics credits to respective photographers

Private shoot at different rate welcome to enquire!

For booking or reservation, pls email to deepfocus88@yahoo.com with your name, session and contact or pm me with your name, contact and session or SMS me direct at 93559287 with your name, session or pm me with your name, contact and session.

Default Re: 1 June (Sat) 3pm - Fast & furious plus park theme (1JUN-B)

3 slots reserved!

For booking or reservation, pls email to deepfocus88@yahoo.com with your name, session and contact or pm me with your name, contact and session or SMS me direct at 93559287 with your name, session or pm me with your name, contact and session.

Upz for holiday!

Upz for weekend!

Early bird slots still available! Hurry book them by 28 May Tue!

Best hair and best face awards won by Alyna & Chloe respectively in the recent event!

Early bird slots still available! Hurry book them by 28 May!

More of Shayna Pics

Early bird slots still available! Hurry book them by 29 May! Extended by 1 day!

More of Alyna Pics

Early bird slots still available! Hurry book them by 29 May! Extended by 1 day!

More of Chloe Pics

Be part of the Fast & Furious!

Have a chance to pose with fast car & sweet models!

Last day for early bird hurry!

CONFIRMATION LIST

1 fa******
    2 e****
    3 pa**
    4 k***

Be part of the Fast & Furious!

Have a chance to pose with fast car & sweet models!
    Slots still available!

CONFIRMATION LIST

1 fa******
    2 e****
    3 pa**
    4 k***
    5 reserved

SHOOT FOR 1st Model is confirmed! Need 3 more to confirm 2nd Model!

SHOOT CONFIRMED FOR CHLOE

CONFIRMATION LIST
    1 fa******
    2 e****
    3 pa**
    4 k***
    5 reserved1
    6 reserved2

Second model to be added if group exceeds 8!

For last minute booking or reservation, pls SMS me direct at 93559287 with your name, session!