Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

Wa... 7 early 8 early concede goal! Time to wakeup lads!

Rooney again was left out!
    Last edited by melvin; 1st September 2013 at 09:00 PM.

We always know defeat will come sooner or later. Happen now better for us (For those who think that we never can loose, wake up). We need to iron out loop holes and move forward. Moyes need to encourage the team more than anything else. No excuses, no regrets, just learn from the lost and be able to bound back. That's what we got to do. We will always stand behind MU players, manager alike whatever the result and decisions taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    We always know defeat will come sooner or later. Happen now better for us (For those who think that we never can loose, wake up). We need to iron out loop holes and move forward. Moyes need to encourage the team more than anything else. No excuses, no regrets, just learn from the lost and be able to bound back. That's what we got to do. We will always stand behind MU players, manager alike whatever the result and decisions taken.

Yeah ... agree ... losing now is better then later, at least for now we able to plug the loop holes n hope we will be ready asap esp for the CL ... still behind team and manager... And credits to pool for exposing our loop hole!

Somehow I just feel that David Moyes wiill be sacked 3 mths down the road.....a club like MU needs a world class manager and world class transfer....none are happening right now...

lucky that Sir Alex no need to wake up from grave to rescue MU from 3 defeat..

Rafao Benitez for MU manager! whahahaha!
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

transition period. they will settle down.. re-group and charge again..

Reds confirm Fellaini signing.

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Belgian midfielder Marouane Fellaini from Everton for an undisclosed fee.

Marouane, 25, from Etterbeek, Belgium, joined Everton in 2008 and has made 163 starts and 10 substitute appearances for the Merseyside club, scoring 32 goals. A full Belgium international, he has 42 caps and seven goals since his international debut in 2007.

Manchester United manager David Moyes said: “I have worked with Marouane for five years and I’m delighted he has decided to join Manchester United. He is a player with great ability and strength and I think he will make a real difference to our squad.”

Marouane Fellaini said: “I am thrilled to sign for Man
    chester United. I have known the manager for many years now and I have a lot of respect for his way of working. When I was given the opportunity to work with him again, I jumped at the chance. I had a fantastic time at Everton and I’d like to thank all the fans and staff there for everything they have done for me. But being a Manchester United player is something that every player dreams of and I believe that I can make a real contribution to the team’s efforts to win trophies in the future."

Yep good news there! Though not really impressive but at least there's a transfer before the deadline

I sincerely hope that Moyes is not thinking of adapting all his Everton strategies into MU style of play, including buying his Ex-Everton player, like Fellaini which he most probably has controlled and respect from him no matter what happens and how it turns out later. My opinion is "Don't transform MU into Everton style, it will be suicidal". But its Moyes' s call, I have trust and confidence in him to have made the right decision.

We need to be aware whatever is needed to improve, rectify them quickly. 5 points is already nearly 2 games behind EPL leaders. We cannot let the difference drift further. Let's hope the purchase will work out well for us going forward and my concerns are unwarranted. Because it really pains me to see MU loose and this feeling applies to all MU fans.

seriously, whoever comes in as manager will be in tough positions, like Moyes, he will not be given enough time from United fans and boards....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Its International week ... hope Moyes will have sort things out and come up with something and start our winning ways...

Danny Welbeck leads our international round-up after scoring twice in England's 4-0 mauling of Moldova in the World Cup qualifiers.

Source

International Reds

BELGIUM:
    Fellaini (Scotland - A)

ENGLAND:
    Carrick, Cleverley, Smalling, Welbeck,
    Young (Moldova - H)

FRANCE:
    Evra (Georgia - A)

JAPAN:
    Kagawa (Guatemala - H)

NETHERLANDS:
    van Persie (Estonia - A)

NORTHERN IRELAND:
    Evans (Portugal - H)

PORTUGAL:
    Nani (Northern Ireland - A)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    I sincerely hope that Moyes is not thinking of adapting all his Everton strategies into MU style of play, including buying his Ex-Everton player, like Fellaini which he most probably has controlled and respect from him no matter what happens and how it turns out later. My opinion is "Don't transform MU into Everton style, it will be suicidal". But its Moyes' s call, I have trust and confidence in him to have made the right decision.

We need to be aware whatever is needed to improve, rectify them quickly. 5 points is already nearly 2 games behind EPL leaders. We cannot let the difference drift further. Let's hope the purchase will work out well for us going forward and my concerns are unwarranted. Because it really pains me to see MU loose and this feeling applies to all MU fans.

Ya ... hope he leave everything he have with everton the day he left for United...

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    seriously, whoever comes in as manager will be in tough positions, like Moyes, he will not be given enough time from United fans and boards....
    Its always tough for anyone to step into a big club esp after legacy is being create ... just like in the 80s when u guys dominated ...

After a long international break, finally we are back with our first home win 2-0 over Palace.

VAN PERSIE 45 PEN, ROONEY 81. both from penalty n free kick!

The free kick by Rooney is executed with excellence!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Kagawa still not playing.......
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

Our first CL match and is against the Germans...

MAN UTD V BAYER LEVERKUSEN
    18 September, 2013 2:45:00 AM

Lets see how we fare or rather David Moyes ...

Follow by away to city n home against pool ... all the challenge at one go ... back to back ... 22nd and 25th sept...
    Last edited by melvin; 16th September 2013 at 08:00 PM.

The Reds kicked off the 2013/14 European campaign with a 4-2 victory over Bayer Leverkusen as Wayne Rooney reached the 200-goal mark for the club.

MANCHESTER UNITED 4
    ROONEY 22, 70, VAN PERSIE 59, VALENCIA 79

BAYER LEVERKUSEN 2
    ROLFES 54, TOPRAK 87

First CL win, 2nd straight home win ... Just need to maintain this winning form!

Defence is leaking silly goals..
    The second goal by Bayern Leverkusen is really a gift.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast