Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

16 more games to go..

Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    I tot he looks like young Rowan Atkinson
    Young Rowan Atkinson do not have a Champion League Medal....

Art is perception; Perception is art.

I tot he looks like young Rowan Atkinson

Then you need to buy more Toto in Malaysia
    ???? Y ????

IMO our team is not made up of 2 strikers, RVP and Rooney only, missing play through injuries. After more than 20 games as manager of MU, DM still cannot find the right combination and tactics to perform with consistency, there is indeed a very very serious problem with the whole team or simply he is not up to the task at all. I tend to believe the latter is a more probable case. From a winning team of players to a mediocre team with a new manager and coaching staff within less than a season, its very sad how we have become as such. As I said before, DM will not leave this season, we may see more upsetting performances to come. Think of the brighter side, every game lost, DM and his coaches learnt something. I am still hopeful that we can recover in time to secure next year's Champions League berth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    IMO our team is not made up of 2 strikers, RVP and Rooney only, missing play through injuries. After more than 20 games as manager of MU, DM still cannot find the right combination and tactics to perform with consistency, there is indeed a very very serious problem with the whole team or simply he is not up to the task at all. I tend to believe the latter is a more probable case. From a winning team of players to a mediocre team with a new manager and coaching staff within less than a season, its very sad how we have become as such. As I said before, DM will not leave this season, we may see more upsetting performances to come. Think of the brighter side, every game lost, DM and his coaches learnt something. I am still hopeful that we can recover in time to secure next year's Champions League berth.
    I think Europa league also a bit challenge...

1. His first BIG MISTAKE... replace all the coaches, and bring in his gang of sub-par coaches who won... won... won what???

2. SAF wants Rooney out but he goes all the way to keep Rooney, but Rooney is still leaving... I guess...

3. His tactics.... is there??? Does not seems to have plan B and C when A is gone...

4. Players are not so motivated like this....

5. Training methods - Could he have over trained the players till they are injured and not performing on match day? One of the rumours.

6. Internal unrest - highly likely....

7. Lack charisma.... and too much excuses....

I do not feel the players are fighting for him...
    Last edited by Halfmoon; 20th January 2014 at 11:55 PM.

And to add....

Everton seems to play even BETTER than when DM was around....

Afro hair is here to sell wig???

And to burden everything on poor Adnan shoulder will cause him to burn out... that's my concern....

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    ???? Y ????
    Cardif Boss Vincent Tan is Berjaya Group Owner...also run the Toto outlets in Msia...if you in luck, you can see him having lunch in Bukit Tinggi

I think Europa league also a bit challenge...
    I agree

1. His first BIG MISTAKE... replace all the coaches, and bring in his gang of sub-par coaches who won... won... won what???
    Philip Neville...yeah....he is an extra in MU previously and now he came back and boss around me...put your self into Carrick and Young's shoe

2. SAF wants Rooney out but he goes all the way to keep Rooney, but Rooney is still leaving... I guess...
    If you have a staff who treatening quit every 6 months....will you pay him more to keep him or cash him in for profit? Even my daughter know the math

3. His tactics.... is there??? Does not seems to have plan B and C when A is gone...
    No plan B or C is also a tactic, 敌动我不动, means - enemy move, I stay put

4. Players are not so motivated like this....
    I always feel soldier go to the front line for war...and it's the general and ruler's job to motivate their soldier so that their country are safe and strong, obviously the entire kindom are still on Xmas right now

5. Training methods - Could he have over trained the players till they are injured and not performing on match day? One of the rumours.
    I read Carrington has the best facilities and best peoples....so how people get injured easily compared to QPR or Fullham is beyond me..

6. Internal unrest - highly likely....
    Well...with strong head like Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand around...I am not surprise....tell me besides Roy Keane and Anelka...who else dare to walk out their team coach in the mid of World cup tournament?

7. Lack charisma.... and too much excuses....
    Charisma is very subjective...when you win you are a star...when you loose you are rubbish...Look at Andrea Villa Boas

I do not feel the players are fighting for him...
    I won't if I am the player too...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    Yeah...that was for average team...for super team like MU.....you need 1 or 2 star player who can challenge for Ballon O D if not at least EPL Player of the year.....every succesfully full....there is definately 1 or 2 super striker who can bang in close to 30 goals....MU use to have Andy Cole/Dwight Yorke...Rudd Van Nisterooy....Ronaldo......with them around...even midfielder of defender can score goal for fun............RVP/Rooney are the closest things they can afford right now......so without them....the entire team like headless chicken and the goal dry up.....U need to fix the top and the bottom will straight up naturally...

tomorrow night against Sunderland..
    even against Sunderland I dun feel confident..
    where are the goals gonna come from?!..

with each passing day in January.. it seems more and more likely that no signings will be made..

DM makes strange decisions..

one which i cant understand is the situation with Zaha..
    our current wingers are hopeless.. Valencia is the best of the lot at the moment (but he is so predictable.. push the ball, chase and then smash the ball into the 6 yard box).. surely he can throw Zaha in and see what he can do..

COME ON UNITED!..
    let's go and never stop believing!!..

PS: DM should sign Gary Neville as his backroom staff.. Nev analyses the games damn well.. he should be part of the coaching team..

Cardif Boss Vincent Tan is Berjaya Group Owner...also run the Toto outlets in Msia...if you in luck, you can see him having lunch in Bukit Tinggi
    OIC... I dunno what trade he is in.... I am rooting for Solskjaer to do well only.... not a real Cardiff fan...

Quote Originally Posted by vengels View Post
    tomorrow night against Sunderland..
    even against Sunderland I dun feel confident..
    where are the goals gonna come from?!..

DM makes strange decisions..

one which i cant understand is the situation with Zaha..
    our current wingers are hopeless.. Valencia is the best of the lot at the moment (but he is so predictable.. push the ball, chase and then smash the ball into the 6 yard box).. surely he can throw Zaha in and see what he can do..
    I dunno..... I think the whole team is down now.... and hard to believe it is the same team that walk away with the league last year.... Of course there's injury.... but still.... mmmm.....

Zaha... I am not sure if I read this correctly, but Zaha was like flirting with DM daughter.... or something like this... not sure how true...

Zaha was suppose to go for loan, and DM changes his mind..... and keep him at Man U as too many Winger injured... if they are injured... he should just play him lor.....

Laughing the hardest now is SAF. DM makes his achievements from legendary to godly
    Photo Album - Photo Album

Man Utd needs a goal-scoring midfielder with vision, technique, movement and deft passing.

ummm.....that would be Kagawa, right?

Am surprised he's not been playing regularly under Moyes, and may even be sold soon.
    Last edited by zaren; 21st January 2014 at 09:14 PM.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Sunderland already have one foot in the Mickey Mouse Cup final, so I'm sure they will want to go all the way, we couldn't beat them at Old Trafford, wonder how we can beat them at their Home ground.

I wonder which is the lesser evil - lose to Sunderland and exit the Mickey Mouse Cup, or go for a victory, and then gets thrashed 10-0 by Manchester City in the Cup final?
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Man Utd needs a goal-scoring midfielder with vision, technique, movement and deft passing.

ummm.....that would be Kagawa, right?
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dg3Kdh_rtI#t=87

Am surprised he's not been playing regularly under Moyes, and may even be sold soon.
    Can say that DM dont like to use Kagawa, just like Mata under Mourinho

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Sunderland already have one foot in the Mickey Mouse Cup final, so I'm sure they will want to go all the way, we couldn't beat them at Old Trafford, wonder how we can beat them at their Home ground.

I wonder which is the lesser evil - lose to Sunderland and exit the Mickey Mouse Cup, or go for a victory, and then gets thrashed 10-0 by Manchester City in the Cup final?
    I would like to see ManUtd get humilate at final =)
    Hope that can wake them up

Quote Originally Posted by coolhirako View Post

I would like to see ManUtd get humilate at final =)
    Hope that can wake them up
    Wah this season so far not humiliating enough yet ah........

Quote Originally Posted by richiemccaw1 View Post

Wah this season so far not humiliating enough yet ah........
    Do you think the result so far Moyes got worried ? I didnt see it when reporter interview him. He always push the blame on others not him , i think i wld slap him if i was there =p

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast