Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1016

Thread: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

  1. #341
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Quote Originally Posted by coolhirako View Post
    WTF red card ?
    Kelong Ref yellow card for kicking ball away!!!

  2. #342
    Member coolhirako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Full Time : Hull City 2 ManUtd 3 .. nice comeback

  3. #343
    Senior Member alwaysjerricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    +65
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Nice fight! Referee kelong red card haha

  4. #344
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Wayne Rooney’s 150th Barclays Premier League goal for United.

  5. #345
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Relief.... they cross the line... phew....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  6. #346
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Think this season will be a season whereby it won't be the one leading the league during the festive season will end up with the title...

  7. #347
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    NORWICH V MAN UTD
    28 December, 2013 11:00:00 pm

    Another 3pts...

  8. #348
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Team for the day:

    De Gea, Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Young, Cleverley, Carrick, Giggs, Kagawa, Hernandez.

  9. #349
    Member coolhirako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    0-0 boring leh

  10. #350
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    399

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    We won we won one goal by welbeck. Another 3 points. Good job...extremely happy about the wins in the last 2 games.

  11. #351

    Default

    6 wins in a row, but performance is not vintage Man Utd.

    Still some work needed, especially in defence.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  12. #352
    Member coolhirako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Winter transfer window open soon , hope have addition good player

  13. #353
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    We won we won one goal by welbeck. Another 3 points. Good job...extremely happy about the wins in the last 2 games.
    Nowadays is to win the game be it beautifully or uglily 3pts in the end is what we needed!

  14. #354
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    6 wins in a row, but performance is not vintage Man Utd.

    Still some work needed, especially in defence.
    Ya ... defence is always the prob since SAF era but back then we always managed to out score the goals conceded but not this time round! So we really need to get back to our old way or get some world class defenders!

  15. #355
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ya ... defence is always the prob since SAF era but back then we always managed to out score the goals conceded but not this time round! So we really need to get back to our old way or get some world class defenders!
    I don't think MU defence is that bad, IMO the midfield was the weekest link as they can't hold on to the ball and control the tempo...as a results the opposition is able to apply great pressure on the defence and force error....during Ronaldo time...it's the other way round...we are the one terrorising opponents defence and it took much of the pressure off.....occasionally people like Ferdinand and Neville can still afford banana skin without throwing the match away..

  16. #356
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Nowadays is to win the game be it beautifully or uglily 3pts in the end is what we needed!
    I am in dual mode...on one hand I am happy that MU win but on the other hand that also means DM will be further from the exit door...

  17. #357
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ya ... defence is always the prob since SAF era but back then we always managed to out score the goals conceded but not this time round! So we really need to get back to our old way or get some world class defenders!
    Man U has always outscore the opponent... now... they seem to have problem creating opening too.... and that is sad...

    Hope with Valencia back, it will be better...
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  18. #358
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    6 wins in a row, but performance is not vintage Man Utd.

    Still some work needed, especially in defence.
    I think the weakness is more in midfield... I thought when Jones was around, he offered more protection for the Defenders....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  19. #359
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    I am in dual mode...on one hand I am happy that MU win but on the other hand that also means DM will be further from the exit door...
    I know what you mean.... I was hoping Solkjaer can do well, and take over from DM...... among all the players... the baby face assassin have won something and building a good reputation...

    Though it is in Norway... and a small league... hack... at least he won 3 trophies in 3 years... vs DM...
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  20. #360
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XIV : New Manager New ERA

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    I don't think MU defence is that bad, IMO the midfield was the weekest link as they can't hold on to the ball and control the tempo...as a results the opposition is able to apply great pressure on the defence and force error....during Ronaldo time...it's the other way round...we are the one terrorising opponents defence and it took much of the pressure off.....occasionally people like Ferdinand and Neville can still afford banana skin without throwing the match away..
    Hmmm... do agree our midfield is also lacking the terror we use to provide... we need a terrorist in the midfield lol...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •