Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    The person doing the hitting will be sacked. The company directors need to do damage control to save company image.

  3. #3

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    thankfully i work in an open cafe. if my boss comes down to visit and hits me, Airport Security will detain him on the spot.

  4. #4
    Member Bukitimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Singapore has no room for such people. They should be placed in a lock-up with other bigger bullies for a week to feel the treatment they did on others!

    I hate and do allow subscribe to bullying at work or anywhere. Just because you are in a superior situation does not mean you should bully. What happen you are in the receiving end? That guy that posted the video is doing it right and should sent the clip to MOM. MOM must ensure the company takes action and report what was done for rectification.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Tis is bad.

    My ex-co's boss is lagi worse.

    A history of anger issue.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #6

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    Singapore has no room for such people. They should be placed in a lock-up with other bigger bullies for a week to feel the treatment they did on others!

    I hate and do allow subscribe to bullying at work or anywhere. Just because you are in a superior situation does not mean you should bully. What happen you are in the receiving end? That guy that posted the video is doing it right and should sent the clip to MOM. MOM must ensure the company takes action and report what was done for rectification.
    vengeance does not work. it'll only reinforce the ideal that because "it happened to me, so i must return the favor to others"

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    When we were in Form 1 a kid next class gave a punch to a big fat teacher's stomach and he almost doubled over.

    He didn't get expelled. Only got transferred to our class.

    A little guy will stand up to the big bully one day.

    Who knows the young man being bullied in the office will carry a knife to work one day.

  8. #8
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    When we were in Form 1 a kid next class gave a punch to a big fat teacher's stomach and he almost doubled over.

    He didn't get expelled. Only got transferred to our class.

    A little guy will stand up to the big bully one day.

    Who knows the young man being bullied in the office will carry a knife to work one day.
    Why knife? You'll get into trouble by bringing sharp objects. Why not just scoop up that guy's kidney with a spoon.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  9. #9

    Default

    U need something sharp to open a tear so then the spoon can reach the kidney ain't it?
    On my Blacklist. u should blacklist this too.
    9022 9295

  10. #10
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    When google glasses hits the masses next year, there will be a paradigm shift in the way people will behave , at least in public ..

  11. #11
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    When google glasses hits the masses next year, there will be a paradigm shift in the way people will behave , at least in public ..
    Oly too:

    Olympus patents glasses with camera and display | Photo Rumors

  12. #12
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    U need something sharp to open a tear so then the spoon can reach the kidney ain't it?
    Nope, enough pressure combined with sufficient kinetic would do.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  13. #13
    Senior Member Dfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore lah....
    Posts
    3,106

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    thankfully i work in an open cafe. if my boss comes down to visit and hits me, Airport Security will detain him on the spot.
    So you work in transit areas then....
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Dfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore lah....
    Posts
    3,106

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    When google glasses hits the masses next year, there will be a paradigm shift in the way people will behave , at least in public ..
    Yes - I may hit anyone that even looks my way whilst they use them.....

    Imagine people with cameras taking photos of you... you like that ?

    Or people at beaches wearing them ??

    EXPECT a new generation of youtube videos also..... Google Cam Live from Orchard Towers !! lol
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

  15. #15

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    Singapore has no room for such people. They should be placed in a lock-up with other bigger bullies for a week to feel the treatment they did on others!
    .
    why oonly singapore? meaning i can do this in Malaysia?
    Objection !!!

  16. #16
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    At least have the decency to show some basic level of respect for other's personal dignity.

    Everyone has a breaking point no matter what their principles before they snap. If the perpetrator continues on this path, expect to find a knife through the back of his skull with his face smashed through the photocopier as the victim with all his bottled anger, frustration confining and pent up within his heart throughout the years erupts like Mount St. Helens.

    Sometimes it is best to retaliate by confronting the antagonizer immediately in circumstances such as this just so as to send a clear signal by drawing the line for the antagonizer, that they shouldn't even think of stepping over your head and enough is enough.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 20th May 2013 at 09:20 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    I have met abusive bosses who will scold and scream at you from 5" from your face with saliva sprouting all over. They have anger management issue. In an instant, you will see the face turn red and burst out. But after that, they are ok and nice. I think they couldn't control it themselves.

    But to get punches like these is overboard. I read the one being punched is a 29 y.o intern. He was being recognised by his cousin who went on to tell his parents. The parents of the intern went to look for the supervisor. Why the guy did not learn unarm combat in the army - block, turn, punch?
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 20th May 2013 at 10:05 PM.

  18. #18

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    I have met abusive bosses who will scold and scream at you from 5" from your face with saliva sprouting all over.
    Like this?




  19. #19
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    Wah, even famous forums in America and China got thread liao.

    Learned helplessness.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 20th May 2013 at 10:39 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  20. #20

    Default Re: my goodness. if my boss hit me llike that and i will ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    So you work in transit areas then....
    it's anyone's guess

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •