Thread: Omni Bounce vs Reflector

Default Omni Bounce vs Reflector

Going China soon need to prepare. So I take that reflector is for indoor where the ceiling is in reach of the light? Omni Bounce is for the other times like outdoor (where the sun is behind the subject). A bit blur, can anyone confirm this?

They both cannot substitute each other. If I am to bring one, I will take the reflector.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavana
    Going China soon need to prepare. So I take that reflector is for indoor where the ceiling is in reach of the light? Omni Bounce is for the other times like outdoor (where the sun is behind the subject). A bit blur, can anyone confirm this?
    If you are going for tour trip, suggest not to use external flash for candid street shots except your friends and your own portrait shots.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLooker
    If you are going for tour trip, suggest not to use external flash for candid street shots except your friends and your own portrait shots.
    yup... as some ppls may not like stranger to take their photo

Quote Originally Posted by Kavana
    Nomally I would use it the other way round. But I guess u might have your own style.