Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Corporate Dinner- Where is the best place? (Hotels Only)

  1. #1

    Default Corporate Dinner- Where is the best place? (Hotels Only)

    Dear Clubsnappers,

    I am appointed to organize a corporate dinner at a hotel. International Buffet Dinner. Budget is S$ 50/pax (Nett). Kindly advise which hotel you have been before which serves good food but below 50 dollars/pax.

    My colleagues said they preferred the following items in the menu:

    1) Chocolates section
    2) Lobsters / Crab

    Please advise.

    Kam Sia

  2. #2

    Default

    My suggestion is the Four Seasons' Hotel .... best value for $$$ for high-end buffet.
    Food quality: 5 stars
    Ambience : 5 stars
    Service: 3.5 stars
    always the Light, .... always.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Try marriott

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Try Tung Lok @ NgeeAnn City lor

  5. #5

    Default

    Ok, i will call Marriot and 4 seasons to find our more. Tung Lok at Takashimaya? I tot close liao rite?

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    The last time I heard, it's still open Some big company threw a function there but no $ for photographer come here look for FOC one..

  7. #7

    Default

    Just called Mariott, $46.96+++ / pax. I tink over the budget liao. 4 Seasons only got lunch, no dinner.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    The last time I heard, it's still open Some big company threw a function there but no $ for photographer come here look for FOC one..
    Ha ha, is that true? What a shame.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Just called Mariott, $46.96+++ / pax. I tink over the budget liao. 4 Seasons only got lunch, no dinner.
    Let them know your budget and get them to work around it.. It's a give and take thingy

  10. #10
    jcryan55
    Guests

    Default

    if u r adventurous, try the rooftop terrace alfresco dining restaurant Called "the Breeze" at the boutique Scarlett Hotel at Maxwell Road. Very nice new designer hotel in town. Their inhouse restaurant , Desire serves very interesting food. You can call them to check the price.

    Ambience: 4.8/5
    Price : 3.5/5
    Food : 4/5

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcryan55
    if u r adventurous, try the rooftop terrace alfresco dining restaurant Called "the Breeze" at the boutique Scarlett Hotel at Maxwell Road. Very nice new designer hotel in town. Their inhouse restaurant , Desire serves very interesting food. You can call them to check the price.

    Ambience: 4.8/5
    Price : 3.5/5
    Food : 4/5
    wow, sounds nice. ok. will check for the phone number

  12. #12
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Hotel Inter-Continental Singapore.

    I gurantee good stuffs = good price.

    well... u can come here and see... 5star +++ ambience, etc etc etc.....

    coz i am the staff there.. hahaha... i tell u we use premium goods~ lol

    and erm.. of cuz.. great service... come come!!!!

    Come now to

    Hotel Inter-Continental Singapore.

    ard $500/per table. depends on the food. =] Chinese or western u can choose.


    OR


    Suntec Convention Centre. !! lol.. tat place ok la.. nt so bad.. u can try them too.. the food is average. but at a cheaper price bigger space. lol.. no kidding.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    I've been assigned to organise my company D&D for this year. So far I've looked at The Oriental, The Equinox, Inter-Continental and Pan Pacific. So far have not decided which one yet. Need to work out the budget first. Equinox is very nice. It's on 69th floor of the Westin. Floor to ceiling windows will give you a panaromic view of Singapore. But quite expensive at $110 per person. Might be thinking of a scary theme this time around.

  14. #14
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    I've been assigned to organise my company D&D for this year. So far I've looked at The Oriental, The Equinox, Inter-Continental and Pan Pacific. So far have not decided which one yet. Need to work out the budget first. Equinox is very nice. It's on 69th floor of the Westin. Floor to ceiling windows will give you a panaromic view of Singapore. But quite expensive at $110 per person. Might be thinking of a scary theme this time around.
    Inter-Continental Banquet rooms are so called more "grander" den The Oriental. thats for sure. However its now or never coz Inter-Continental will be going through renovations for the month of September 2005 till i also dunno when.

    The pricings have u gt from our hotel ??

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,749

    Default

    go Ritz Charlton! BEST!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    I've been assigned to organise my company D&D for this year. So far I've looked at The Oriental, The Equinox, Inter-Continental and Pan Pacific. So far have not decided which one yet. Need to work out the budget first. Equinox is very nice. It's on 69th floor of the Westin. Floor to ceiling windows will give you a panaromic view of Singapore. But quite expensive at $110 per person. Might be thinking of a scary theme this time around.
    Scary theme? Try Igors at Kallang. I think you can get it for about 40-50/head for set menu. Food not fantastic but you can have a blast if you are up for it and dress up to complement the staffs there!

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    1 Dalvey Road
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Ok, i will call Marriot and 4 seasons to find our more. Tung Lok at Takashimaya? I tot close liao rite?
    i think tung lok took over the old sparks,
    its call the imperium or something like that.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •