Thread: Corporate Dinner- Where is the best place? (Hotels Only)

Default Corporate Dinner- Where is the best place? (Hotels Only)

Dear Clubsnappers,

I am appointed to organize a corporate dinner at a hotel. International Buffet Dinner. Budget is S$ 50/pax (Nett). Kindly advise which hotel you have been before which serves good food but below 50 dollars/pax.

My colleagues said they preferred the following items in the menu:

1) Chocolates section
    2) Lobsters / Crab

Please advise.

Kam Sia

My suggestion is the Four Seasons' Hotel .... best value for $$$ for high-end buffet.
    Food quality: 5 stars
    Ambience : 5 stars
    Service: 3.5 stars
    always the Light, .... always.

Try marriott

Deregistered

Try Tung Lok @ NgeeAnn City lor

Ok, i will call Marriot and 4 seasons to find our more. Tung Lok at Takashimaya? I tot close liao rite?

Deregistered

The last time I heard, it's still open Some big company threw a function there but no $ for photographer come here look for FOC one..

Just called Mariott, $46.96+++ / pax. I tink over the budget liao. 4 Seasons only got lunch, no dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    The last time I heard, it's still open Some big company threw a function there but no $ for photographer come here look for FOC one..
    Ha ha, is that true? What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Just called Mariott, $46.96+++ / pax. I tink over the budget liao. 4 Seasons only got lunch, no dinner.
    Let them know your budget and get them to work around it.. It's a give and take thingy

jcryan55
    Guests

if u r adventurous, try the rooftop terrace alfresco dining restaurant Called "the Breeze" at the boutique Scarlett Hotel at Maxwell Road. Very nice new designer hotel in town. Their inhouse restaurant , Desire serves very interesting food. You can call them to check the price.

Ambience: 4.8/5
    Price : 3.5/5
    Food : 4/5

Quote Originally Posted by jcryan55
    if u r adventurous, try the rooftop terrace alfresco dining restaurant Called "the Breeze" at the boutique Scarlett Hotel at Maxwell Road. Very nice new designer hotel in town. Their inhouse restaurant , Desire serves very interesting food. You can call them to check the price.

Ambience: 4.8/5
    Price : 3.5/5
    Food : 4/5
    wow, sounds nice. ok. will check for the phone number

Hotel Inter-Continental Singapore.

I gurantee good stuffs = good price.

well... u can come here and see... 5star +++ ambience, etc etc etc.....

coz i am the staff there.. hahaha... i tell u we use premium goods~ lol

and erm.. of cuz.. great service... come come!!!!

Come now to

Hotel Inter-Continental Singapore.

ard $500/per table. depends on the food. =] Chinese or western u can choose.

OR

Suntec Convention Centre. !! lol.. tat place ok la.. nt so bad.. u can try them too.. the food is average. but at a cheaper price bigger space. lol.. no kidding.

I've been assigned to organise my company D&D for this year. So far I've looked at The Oriental, The Equinox, Inter-Continental and Pan Pacific. So far have not decided which one yet. Need to work out the budget first. Equinox is very nice. It's on 69th floor of the Westin. Floor to ceiling windows will give you a panaromic view of Singapore. But quite expensive at $110 per person. Might be thinking of a scary theme this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    I've been assigned to organise my company D&D for this year. So far I've looked at The Oriental, The Equinox, Inter-Continental and Pan Pacific. So far have not decided which one yet. Need to work out the budget first. Equinox is very nice. It's on 69th floor of the Westin. Floor to ceiling windows will give you a panaromic view of Singapore. But quite expensive at $110 per person. Might be thinking of a scary theme this time around.
    Inter-Continental Banquet rooms are so called more "grander" den The Oriental. thats for sure. However its now or never coz Inter-Continental will be going through renovations for the month of September 2005 till i also dunno when.

The pricings have u gt from our hotel ??

go Ritz Charlton! BEST!

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    Scary theme? Try Igors at Kallang. I think you can get it for about 40-50/head for set menu. Food not fantastic but you can have a blast if you are up for it and dress up to complement the staffs there!

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Ok, i will call Marriot and 4 seasons to find our more. Tung Lok at Takashimaya? I tot close liao rite?
    i think tung lok took over the old sparks,
    its call the imperium or something like that.