Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Diva Diamond

  1. #1

    Default Diva Diamond

    I'll be modelling for Diva Diamond's first public event in Singapore at the Marriot Hotel. However, it's by invitation only.
    Those interested to shoot blings and models, please let me know if you want an invite. This is on a first come first serve basis and I've only one invite left. Pls PM me for it thanks.

  2. #2

    Default

    Oops sorry for to add... :P it's this Friday and Saturday, 1.30-530pm.

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks to those who responded quickly. Sorry for the limited invites, but i just called my client and he said that he could make arrangements.
    Conditions:
    1) There for photography/to photo shoot the models and items.
    2) Experienced in shooting models.
    3) Will provide client/models photos.
    I can pass u his number to call tomorrow morning for invites. Please PM me for it.

  4. #4

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by melissafaith
    I'll be modelling for Diva Diamond's first public event in Singapore at the Marriot Hotel. However, it's by invitation only.
    Those interested to shoot blings and models, please let me know if you want an invite. This is on a first come first serve basis and I've only one invite left. Pls PM me for it thanks.
    what's blings?

  5. #5

    Default

    Blings=shiny stuff la... American pop culture term used for diamonds?

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Do I qualify?

  7. #7

    Default

    I guess... U comfortable with the conditions?

  8. #8

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by melissafaith
    Blings=shiny stuff la... American pop culture term used for diamonds?
    ah, kiam siah, i am asian lah!

  9. #9

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Do I qualify?
    that is something you need to ask yourself.

  10. #10

    Default

    Haha... time to update urself, reachme.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    387

    Default

    all the best man...Melissa...
    Enjoy urself at the show!!

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Eastside Singapore
    Posts
    339

    Default

    ... hhmm, so far, I don't recall anyone upload photoshoots of models with blings

    so, do share with us some of those shoots with your bling blings yah.. I love bling blings too

    and enjoy your shoot!!

  13. #13

    Default

    Yea sure! Thanks pyz and zha...
    I'll try to upload the photos for your viewing, with the permission of the honourable photog of cos.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melissafaith
    Thanks to those who responded quickly. Sorry for the limited invites, but i just called my client and he said that he could make arrangements.
    Conditions:
    1) There for photography/to photo shoot the models and items.
    2) Experienced in shooting models.
    3) Will provide client/models photos.
    I can pass u his number to call tomorrow morning for invites. Please PM me for it.
    Call simon, Hendra and I to cover again

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    387

    Default

    man...i got my final paper tml after 2 weeks of agony and 5 other killer papers......and also church svc on sat....
    haiz..or else..i wanna go shoot abit......
    now finger itchy....
    doing a exam photo series of myself..
    anyway...enjoy!!>..since ur papers r over...

  16. #16

    Default

    Hi Jodie, thanks for your reply. Contacted u.
    This thread is now closed as there are limited invitations left. Thanks for all your kind responses and viewing!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •